Chapter 3: We Meet Again...

Pictureof: Miyuki
*3 Years Later*

Saiena's POV

I was sitting in the basement of the abandoned building. Today was my birthday, and I am finally 16. I stabbed Rido when he was unconscious and ran away. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I finally stopped in front of Starbucks and walked in. He can't do anything to me here I said in my thoughts. After 20 minutes I walked out of Starbucks and saw a big, mansion-like school. I ran towards it like there is no tomorrow towards the big gate. Oh by the way, it's around 6-7 am. I ran into the building and looked at the door with Headmaster writen in gold. I walked through the door and I was suprised to see two girls, one boy and an older man. The older man stood up and I saw the black haired girl turn around. My eyes widen in shock, and so did her's. We ran towards eachover and huged.
"Who are you?" The silver haired boy asked me.
"I am Saiena" I whispered barley audible.

Miyuki'sPOV
The headmaster was ranting on about how we must protect the school and why there was only the three of us who can be trusted with the secret when the door barbed open and a girl with light pink hair came barging in, how rude!
When I saw her face I froze, she barges up to me and pulls my frozen figure into a warm hug.
"Who are you?" Zero demands

"I am Saiena" she whispers

"Who?"

"I'm Miyuki's sister"
I shove the girl away

"I'm sorry, the only sister I have is Yuki"
She looks shocked

"But" she holds up an old playing card
I look at it and feel faint as a memory came to me.

Flashback

"win!" Saiena exclaims, lay my cards down.
"No, win again" grin
"You always win! I bet you I could beat you at darts!"
I take up the dare

An hour later...
"No fair!" She exclaims
"I'm only good at cards and throwing, you win everything else!" I complain back
"Except chess" she sulks
I sigh
"I'm weak! You were born strongest!"
She shoves me and grimace
"See!"

"What was I remembering?"