Chapter 5: WHAT?!?!?!?!

Saiena's POV (Her outfit on the side)

I woke up at 5am. I'm an early riser, what can I say. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I look like crap. I pulled up my shirt to see the bruises and scars on my stomach. He tortured me and I still am self-harming, but stopping slowly. I pulled up my sleeves. There is literally no space what so ever on my wrists. I then saw that one started bleeding. Whaaa?? I quickly licked it off and changed into my uniform.

I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, took my sun umbrella, phone and earphones then walked outside. I found a nice tree and jumped onto it. I put in one of my earphones into my right ear then covered my brown eye with my fringe. Then Nobody To Love by Sigma blasted through the earphone (A/N Song on side ;* -Jen). I started to sing it softly that no human except myself can hear.

"Nice seeing you here again." A voice said.

"Skipping class again, Senri?" I asked barley audible.

"How did you know" He asked sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes.

"So, we smelt blood this fine morning, do you know what happened?" He said looking at me then my Pocky. Well I'm in DEEP SH*T.

"Want one?" I asked barley audible.

"Thanks, but answer my question" He says then puts a Pocky in his mouth.

"Um, I've got to go"I said quickly then put up my umbrella and start to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and flinched. Oh crap. He put my sleeve up to see the horrible mess of scars.

"Why?"he asked curiously and looked up into my eyes.

"Ask your father" I whispered then got out of his grip and ran towards the sun dormitory.

TIME SKIP CUZ I'M AWESOME LIKE THAT- Jen
Pft nah, -Raven
Hey thats mean- Jen

I heard a knock on my dorm room. I got up and opened the door to see the headmaster. He smiled at me then walked in.

"so, Saiena, I have a request" Said Kaien.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

"I need you to go to the night class and give the teacher these papers, okay? Okay!" He then put a pile of tests on my desk and ran away. I sighed. I put on a white long sleeve top with a black skirt, took the papers and started to walk to the night class.

I was outside the door of the class room. I knocked softly 3 times, then heard a soft come in from the teacher, walked in and I felt all eyes on me. I looked at the ground and walked towards the teacher.

"From Headmaster Cross" I mumbled and gave her the papers.

"Thank you Saiena"She replied smiling.

I turned around and started to walk away, but a voice stopped me.

"Hello Saiena Ahikaha, long time no see" a voice said. I looked up to see the one and only, Kaname Kuran.

"Hello, but how do you know me Kaname-senpai?" I whispered, but all of them heard me.

"don't worry about it now, Ena."He said and then I walked out and made my way to my dorm.

Time Skip with a Mario Mushroom!

It was 7am, I was in my pj's in Miyuki's dorm room.

"What?! You got a date and I don't!!" I say.

"Yeah " Miyuki tells me while smirking.

"Well I'm going to the village to find a dress for the ball, bye" I say.

I walked into my room and put on my white lace top and black lace skirt, and put a triangle neclace took my sun umbrella, some Pocky, my phone and earphones and my money. I walked out of the building and put up my umbrella. I put my earphone into my ear and start walking into the town while Back To Black by Amy Winehouse played in my ears. I took one of my earphones out when I saw Rima waiting for some one with a sun umbrella up aswell.

"Hi Rima" I say quietly.

""Hi Saiena! Can I walk with you because Ruka is being lazy again?" Rima asked me.

"Sure I don't mind" I replied shyly.

"So how old are you, Saiena?" She asked.

"Sixteen, you?"

"Same! How old is Miyuki?"

"How do you know we're sisters? And she's 15"

"Senri told me"

"Are you two dating, 'cuz ut sure looks like it" I asked giving her a Pocky "No we are like sibilings and I don't feel like that towards him, silly!" She laughs.

"Are you going to the ball too, Rima?" I asked her, my voice normal now.

"Yep, and so are you!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, lets go" I say.

"Oh my gosh, look! It's Rima Toya and Saiena Ahikaha walking together!!" Said a random girl to her friend.

Then, a little girl came up to me "um, Miss Saiena, can you sign this please?" She asked and I smiled and nodded. I signed her IPhone case, saing :Lovley meeting you today ! Love, Saiena A. She then hugged me and ran off.

"What was that about then Miss Saiena?" Rima asks as we walk in into a shop.

"I used to ba a famous model" I say.

"Really? Cool! Me and Senri are models, you should join us!" She says.

"Maybe soon" I anwser. We walked around, looking at dresses, and I finally found a perfcect one for Rima.

"Rima, I found a dress for you" I tell her. It was a mid thigh lenghth,strapless tuquoize dress with frills on the skirt part of the dress.

"Oh my gosh! It's beutiful! Thank you!" She exclaims.

Then a dress caught my attention. I took it and tried it on. It was perfect. I walked out of the changing room.

"Is it nice?" I asked Rima

"It's beautiful, and it fits you right!" She tells me.

"Thanks" I say and walk back and change into my attire. "Lets go" I said to Rima. We brought the dresses and walked out of the shop.

"Come to my room at 6 ,since the ball starts at 7, so we can get ready together" She tells me "I've got to run now, my modeling. Look there's Senri! SENRI!" She shouts.

He walks to us and looks at me for a second then turns to Rima. "Ready, Rima?" He asked her.

"Yeah, lets go. Bye Saiena, see ya at 6!" She shouts as she walks away. Then i start walking away.

hehe- Jen xx