Chapter 6 : Da Get Together

Miyuki's POV

I woke up at 1 pm and then a thought popped into my mind. Crap! I've got to meet Ichiru today! I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and hair, then I bolted into Saiena's room to find her drawing on her bed.

"Damn girl, only 3 hours until that hot date with the mystery guy" She says while glancing up at me.
"It's not a date, shut up!" I exclaimed.
"Kay, lets go to your dorm" She tells me, Saiena was the only one who knew.

We walked over to my dorm and started to get me dressed up, I refused to wear anything fancy so I settle for (the picture (there is no picture, Raven -.-)). Ena walks towards my wardrobe and picks out a short sleeved white top with a pair of wings cut out on the back and black ripped skinny jeans. I took the clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, I towel dried my hair and put on my clothes.
"Saiena you wear that, its freezing out there!" I yell as I pull on my scarf

"Okay! Geeze its not that cold" she complains, getting out of her P.j's

I walked back out to see Ena with make up and jewelry out.
"Ah hell no" She smirks, her eyes twinkling deviously
She picked out dangling wing earrings, which i swap for my usual sleepers, a heart locket and random bracelets. I put on the jewelry and sat down next to the bed, waiting for Ena to blow dry my hair. At 3 she started my make up and finished 30 minutes later.
"I feel like a doll!" I exclaim, trying to wipe it off

"No! You look gorgeous" it was simple eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and a very faint amount of blush.

"Thanks sis, you're the best!" I told her, thank ful for her make up help, it looked nice but im still not used to it. while packing the things I need into my bag.
"I know, I know I'm just too amazing, now get out or you'll be late"She anwsered me.

I walked out and started to approach the park. After a 25 minute walk there, I sat on a bench waiting, the snow lightly dusting my hair. After 2 minutes of waiting (A/N OMG im using after too much-Jen) I saw Ichiru walking towards me, I quickly got up
"Hey, Ichiru"
He nearly jumped a mile
"Oh, hey I didn't notice you there"
I punch him in the arm lightly, I give him a hug and we start walking around casually.

"Hey there" I say randomly. (you're welcome Raven-Jen) {.. thanx Jen -Raven}
"Hey" He tells me smiling.
"ICE-CREAM!!!!" I shout running away towards the ice-cream heaven.

Once I got there, it took Ichiru like 2 seconds to catch up. I got vanilla, hokey pokey flavour while he got chocolate. We finished our ice-creams and walked to the swings. We talked and blah blah blah (I'm just too lazy-Jen) then i started to walk home. That was fun, but its very dark now, me and Ichiru hug and I dart off as I realise Saiena is going to tease me for being late.(yup very true XD- Jen)