Chapter 8: The Pre-Ball Part: 1/ I dunno

Saiena's POV (Her dress on the side, Miyuki's is on the 2nd part of the pre-Ball)

It was 5pm so I knew I had to get going to the moon dorms. I got my dress and shoes, then started to make my way to the Moon Dorms. Once I was outside the dorms, I saw Rima waiting for me (Thats creepy dude-Jen).

"Hi Saiena,ready to get going into the dorms?"She asked me, in her normal bored tone.

"Yep, lets go"I say, then she drags me by my empy arm towards the doors

Once there, she pulled me inside and I saw every Night Class student looking at us.

"What brings you here, Ena?"Kaname ask me.

"She's getting ready with me, is that a problem, Kaname-sama?"Rima anwsered for me.

"No there is no problem at all, Rima, just be quick."

After that, she pulled me up the stairs and into, what I assume, her dorm room. It was a pink room with a beautiful bed in the middle while surrounded in teddy bears.

She then took out her phone, plugged it to the speakers and Mr.Brightside by The Killers (song on the side) blasted through them. She took out her dress and told me to go to her en suite and get changed.

I went into the bathroom and took out the black covering of the dress. It was a short black dress, with a pink ribbon as well as, little frills (pic on side!!!!) then I put it on carefully. Once I was done, I walked out and swapped places with Rima, and now I controlled the music.

I put on Hot Mess by Cobra Starship while brushing my hair. I slipped on my elbow length,black, silk gloves, that have no fingers to cover my scars. I went up to the mirror and put in my golden dangly earings, as well as, my nose and tounge percings no one knew about. I quickly put on my make-up, which was eyeliner, lipstick and lip gloss. I heared a knock on the door so I put on one of the pink heels and opened the door while putting on the other one. I looked up to meet grayish-blueish, shoked eyes. Oops...?

"Hello"I said, in my normal shy voice. Good thing my eye was covered.

"Where's Rima" He asked in his normal tone, while looking me up and down.

"She's getting changed, what brings you here?"

"Lord Kaname's orders to get you two"

"Oh, okay. I'll tell her to hurry up." Then I left the door open.

"RIMA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I shouted while banging my fists against the door. I turned around and saw Senri's amused face.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Nothing"

When Rima got out, Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides came on and I sqealed. A bit too loud...

"Hmm? Sai, was that you?" Rima asked amused.

"Whaaat?? Nooo....maybe.."I said looking at the ground. I heard Senri and Rima laugh. The Rima looked suprised, and walked towards me.

"YOU HAVE A NOSE AND TOUNGE PERCING?!?! And you didn't tell me!" She said, faking hurt.

"Mhmm, like it?" I asked.

"It's cool, it suits your personality" She says. Then we hear a cough behind us. Oh yeah, Senri is behind us. Tee hee.

"Let's go!" I say while draging Rima down with me. We link arms and walk down the stairs.

"Wait! Go down with Senri, I forgot my phone." She tells me, with a mischivious glint in her eyes.

"Senri, link arms with Saiena." She told him, so we done as told, so we wouldn't get scolded by her, she can be very scary at times.....*Shiver*