Chapter Four

Mituki's POV

I heard the girl was staying in the day dormitory.
I climb out the window and notice Yuki watching me as Sayori slept soundly.
I roll my eyes
"Are you going to stare at me all night? I'm going for a walk, do not follow me"
She nods an lays back down.
I leap out the window and into a tree, I'm so getting my owing room and very soon.
I found my way to Saiena's dorm room, I tap on the window three times, the light clicks on and she peeks out the window.

"Miyuki? Is that you?"
I nod and slip inside, the room was bright and the bedding was dark making it stand out.

"Do you remember?"
I nod again and hug her

"See you in class sister" I grin and disappear.

~•|×|•~
I was late to class and so was Zero,
"Hey"

He looks at me curiously
"What?"

"You have hay in your hair" I chuckle as I slip into the back
His eyes widen and he uses his fingers to brush out the hay.
I slump in my seat and play music on my headphones and drew in my note book, I never pay attention, but I'm still one of the top in the class.
I sit up fast as I feel a tap at my shoulder, I notice Saiena walking post to the front of the class.

"Everyone, this is Saiena Ahikaha. Please make her feel welcome, class rep would you ple-"
She cut him off

"I would like to sit with Miyuki" she insists
The class fell silent

"Is she crazy?"
"She must be, Miyuki's worse than Zero!"
"Wait, Saiena has the same last name as Miyuki, do you think she's like her?"

"I don't recommend-"

"Please, I want to sit with my sister" she nags with an innocent smile. The teacher looks half surprised half worried and gives in.

"S-sister? Uh, yea okay-y"
She grins and skips over to my surprised figure
I scoot over and she snatches my book, I scow, as she flicks through the pages. I snatch it back and hit her on the head hard, making a loud thunk, the class quickly turned away an 'acted natural' idiots.

"Don't take my stuff!" I scowl

She ignores me
"What's been happening all these years?"

"How are you still alive?" I ask curiously

"I stabbed him whilst he was sleeping, anyway, how have you been?"

"I've been just dandy"
We sat in silence for the day, she eventually became friends with many people, almost all were fan girls.
I slip out of class early and settle in a large gloomy tree that sat at the top of a small hill and over looked the school, there was three name and R.I.P calved into the bottom, the students call it Crescent Lawns, it was the gardening feilds, not a very original name but still its a name. I lay on my stomach on a branch with my arms and legs dangling on either sides, I yawn and sit up.
I pull out my note book and draw random pictures, the sun began to set and I dart to meet Yuki for the switch-over.

"Your late!" Yuki squeals as the fan girls push Yuki into me, my deathly aura grew and they all looked at me, a new girl watched as two of her friends backed away,

"Get back and stay back or GET TO YOUR DORMS!"

"So you can keep them for yourself? We know what you and Yuki are doing!" Someone yells
Oh?