PROLOGUE

Grimlock. A once peaceful land where magic flourished had now become a land where not even a trace of anything different existed. Humans were not the only being living on this land, they coexisted with many other species. The king at the time, Dominic Oscar de la Rune, was a wise and kind ruler. The king's first wife, who had birthed the First prince, Sebastian Anthony de la Rune, was a wicked and greedy woman that had ruled by the king's side, bringing Grimlock to a pitiable state.

Seeing his slow ruin, the king had taken in a second wife, but this time one from the world different from their kind. A nymph, who had ruled by his side, bringing Grimlock to a state of strength and beauty. A few years had passed in the empire, and soon the Queen had borne a child. A son. The second prince destined for the throne in the eyes of the people of Grimlock. The future sun of the empire, Adrian de LaCaste de la Rune.

The kings, first wife, depressed had slowly become insane as seeing her negligence from the king. His heart was set on his second wife and second son, and soon, Sebastian had grown a sense of hatred that roared inside of him. His brother was different. His brother was not human. And things that were different did not deserve to take things from him. In Sebastian's mind, all things different just simply had to...

Perish.

The king who had fallen sick, had soon been assassinated with no verdict on who would become king if anything were to happen. Prince Adrian who was naturally to be selected, had become king only for the empire to fall into war, for Sebastian did not sit still.

Blood. That was what he craved.

Killing his brother, his mother and the kings second wife, Sebastian became the tyrant king of Grimlock.

The ruler of Grimlock.

The king. 

*

SO? HOW DOES IT LOOK SO FAR? I HOPE YOU'LL ALL ENJOY THE BOOK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION! ENJOY!

PS: THERE IS NO SET UPDATE AS YET, I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW IN THE FURTURE CHAPTERS TO COME! 

-RAMA