Chapter 2

(Abby POV after school)

       After school I did my homework and listen to music while getting ready. Tonight I was having a sweet 16 and I think the whole pack is coming. I really won't know anyone cause I'm a loner I really don't talk to people at school other than my brother and when he leaves next year I'll be alone.

      For my dress I went nice and simple a light blue flowy dress that goes mid thigh sweet heart neckline with rhinestones all over the bodes by the time I was ready it was time for the party. When I went down stairs I was surprised by all the people who showed up. Instead of mingleing I stayed in the backround not liking attention. By the time the party was over I had so many presents I could drown in.

     I was taking my new stuff to my room when all of a sudden I felt the worse pain in the world and realized I was shifting. "DAD HELP!!" I screamed in pain before I could call for Matt. All of a sudden I'm being lifted up and taken outside. My shift lasted for what seemed like hours when the pain finally stopped I looked up.

       My dad and brother had looks of pride on their faces "just like your mother" my dad whispered with tears in his eyes. I looked around cruious what my wolf looks like and I saw a little pond I walk over and look at my reflection only to see a beautiful white wolf with blue eyes. I stare in amazement next thing I know everything is black.

(A\N Abby's dress on the side)