Chapter 12

(Blake's POV day one of Abby's Heat)

    I wake to my mate in my arms again. And I really like it I have no idea why I though of rejecting her. I get up and write a note saying I went to go get close from my house cause the spair set I keep in the car I wore yesterday. I drive home and walk in the house only to be tackled by my little brother crying.

       "What's the matter Mike" I ask sitting up. "I was so worried about you all weekend where have you been" Mike asks hiccuping a bit. Oh I forgot to tell my family about my mate oops. "I'll tell you in a bit when u have dad go get him ok." I say and nods running to go find our dad.

      I go up to my room and pack some clothes to take to Abby's. I can't wait till she moves in with me in one month I can buy an apartment near the pack house and I'll ask her to move in with me. After I finishe up I go downstairs to meet my father and little brother they look at my duffel bag curiously. I breathe in "I found my mate she is the thirds daughter and I've been staying with the. That is also where I'm going now" I tell them. And I see that my father understands and is happy for me while my little brother looks sad.

    I kneel down to him "hey I'll be back and I was thinking after school tomorrow you would like to come meet my mate and her little sister she's your age and her name is Melody she's really pretty" I tell him and he gets really excited. My dad pats my shoulder"she's a really nice girl she reminds me both of your mother and her own they used to be best friends thats why you can't think of a time when you didn't know her cause even when your mother died you stayed close to each other" I Gave him a smile in agreement and headed out when I got back toy mates house all I could do was smell my mates Heat oh shit.