Chapter 13

(Abby's POV)

I wake up in pain I look for Blake but he's nowhere to be seen. I see a note that says he went home to get clothes. I lay in pain when he suddenly shots through my body I scream in pain. My dad and Matt ce flying tbrough my room door.

My dad knowing what do do trys to make me as comfortable as possible "Angel where is Blake?" My dad asks I point to the note and he let's out a sigh knowing Blake will be back soon. They both leave the room I get up and change into the lingerie I bought yesterday and lay on my bed waiting for Blake to come.

(Blake's POV surprise)

I walk up the steps to her room. I walk in to see my beautiful mate in light blue lingerie. When she realizes that I'm checking her out she blushes.

"Baby you really need to change before I can't control myself." I tell her in a really husky voice. She lightly moans at the sound of my voice "who said I wanted you to control yourself" she whispers in her small voice.

Not being able to control myself anymore the next thing I know is that I'm on top of her kissing her. Let's just say that afternoon I wasn't a virgin anymore and neither was my mate.

(A\N if you want to read about their mating in details I'm thinking about writing restricted chapters)