Chapter 8

(Abby's POV)

       I sat down on the opposite couch to where my dad and Blake where. I made it my mission to avoid eye contact with him at all cost. "First we should explain to Blake what's going on." My dad sighed. "You see Blake my daughter is really special she is a white wolf which as you know are very rare as long was my wife before she died." I saw Blake look at me in surprise. but I was focaused on my dad who had a sad look in his eye.

       My dad sighed and continued. "For a long term you thought your mom died in a car crash but that's not true. Your mom was kidnapped when yo where young right after melody was born to be forceabley mated to an enemy rouge who wanted to take over as king and with your mothers powers he could do so. We looked for days even weeks there was no sign of her. but I never felt the bond break which means your mom never let him mate her. One day the bond broke and I couldn't feel her anymore which as you know your mother was dead. A week later we found her body. By looktired it they tortcherd her but she never gave in. That day a letter was sent that the rouge would return for my daughter because she would be just like her mother and he will be king." My dad finished with tears in his eyes.

     Everyone was quiet 'he won't get anywhere near us' a voice said in my head. 'Who are you' I asked. 'I'm Jules your wolf' she replied with a joyful voice I couldn't help but smile.

      "NO HE WONT HAVE HER SHES MINE" Blake's booming voice brought me out of my thoughts. What he said brought tears to my eye's. "So your not going to reject me" I said in a quiet voice. Blake looked over at me his eyes softened "no I'm not I made that decision when you walked into this room earlier" he said as he crouched down in front of me and kissed my forehead. I hugged him "don't let him tale me" I whispered quietly in his ear. "Never he's not getting you when I just got you." He whispered back.

      I started getting tired and yawned. "Why don't you take her to bed Blake you can stay the night if you want her rooms second to the steps." My father said Blake nodded and took me to my room he put me on my bed and was about to leave until I grabbed his arm "please stay." I asked in my quiet and tired voice he nodded and layed with me that night was the best sleep I've ever had.