Chapter 19

(Abby's POV)

       While dragging Blake away I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. I have to say my first power will probably be my favorite. Being able to help people who where just thrown away by there mate makes me happy.

      Me and Blake stop in the courtyard me being kinda tired. When all of a sudden I got a craving for pickles and ham. "Hey Blake can we go to the store I have a serious craving for pickles and ham" he gave me a look saying what the fuck. I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the car. Opening the passenger door and hoping in.

          Blake was reludent at first but he got in and drove us to the closes giant eagle. I went in grabbed a bunch of snacks and went bacm to the car. "I've noticed that you have been eating more than usual are u OK." Blake asked I nodded my head and asked Blake to skip the rest of the school and just go back to my house he agreed.

       When we got to my house I had to go to the Bathroom when I went I realized I didn't have any toilet paper. So I look in the cabinets when I stumbled on a box of tampons my hand dropped to my side realizing I was late.

         I went downstairs to tell Blake I needed to go to the drugstore. When I got to the living room I saw a pissed Blake and a worried looking dad. "Hey guys what's up" I asmed. Blake turned around and pulled me into a possessive hug sniffing my hair and neck. "What's the matter?" I asked again. My father gives me a worried look before handing me a letter that said.

        Dear Mark

Your daughter looks lovely. I'll be taking her soon from her mate the stupid alpha. I will rule the werewolf world and your daughter will do what your mate wouldnt

                  Yours truly

                     The werewolf king

      I dropped the note I was about to black out but I manger to say "so this would be a bad time to tell you I could possibly be pregnant." Than every thing was black.