Chapter 4

(Blake's POV)

    I woke up this morning to my annoying alarm. I slammed my hand down on it. I went back to sleep till my 10 year old brother Mike came and woke me up. I hated school because of all the crazy girls who either want to be my mate or just want to have sex with me.

         After I got ready I went and took Mike to school cause my crazy dad was busy with alpha business. See my mom died giving birth to Mike ten years ago I was 8 years old and I sat and watched my dad go crazy but he stayed slightly sane to take care of us. That was the time I decided I didn't want a mate.

       After dropping off Mike I went to school aka hell. When I got there I say my soon to be third in command also with his sister he seems to be trying to get her out of his car. She was always shy only talking to her brother but this is slightly weird cause it seems like she rlly doesn't want to go inside.

         I get out of my car and walk over to theirs. I knock on Matt's window they both look over when I see Abby's face as she turns to me I see fear go through her eyes. Matt rolls down his window and I smell the most wonderful smell that makes my mouth water. My eyes widden in surprise and I look at Abby who looks so scared. I was about to say something. But she hops out of the car and runs like her life depends on it. Knowing she's my mate I'm kinda happy I didn't go to her sweet 16.

        Matt looks at me "I'm telling you now Blake don't reject her she needs you more then you would ever kbow " after he says that he walks off leaving me there to think. Now that I know who my mate is could I really reject her knowing I've had the smallest crush on her since we were children and what did Matt mean by she needs me more than ever.