My dearest readers (comma)

Hello! If you are reading this, welcome to my story! I honestly doubt that someone will read this, but I'll give it a shot! 

Before you start reading, I wanted to tell you a few things first! First of all, if you are reading part of my story and it sounds like something you have read before, I apologize for this. Sometimes I will go and read something to get some ideas for stories, and then when I go to write, I forget what is my own work, and what is someone else's. I just don't want you to think that I am taking someone's idea and calling it my own. So if you are reading something in my story and it sounds like something that was your idea, good on you! You are amazing!

Another thing I wanna tell you is that I will sometimes, either on purpose or by accident, make a reference to some other random thing that I like, such as AVPM, AVPM, Hamilton, and so on. So feel free to be weird with me in the comments! Weirdness is always welcome!

And lastly, I just wanted to say that Y/n is in fact female. However, I do also ship Wolfstar! I just decided to write this because I'm bored and I miss my girlfriend (who's nickname is Moony), so, writing fanfics about Remus is as close as I'm going to get at the moment, lol. 

Anyways, I should probably stop rambling for now. So, I hope you will stick around and enjoy my weirdness! Everyone is welcome as long as your not a jerk. Seems fair right? Anyways,

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:D

(I also apologize for the randomness of the picture above. I have no explanation for it....)