A Normal Day...

Bakugo tossed his phone onto the pile of school clothes. He grabbed his mask for his costume out of his hero-suit case. As he put it on he heard Kirishima come out of the bathroom behind him. The two were interning together at Fatgum's hero agency. The two were supposed to meet up with him for patrols in about twenty minutes.

"Hey man, you ready?" Kirishima asked, tossing his uniform onto the bed. The two were sharing a hotel room near Fatgum's agency since the school was on a break.

"Yeah just about, just need to get my gauntlets," he made his way over to where his pair of gauntlets were, sitting between his bed and the wall.

"I'll let Fatgum know we'll be over early then," Kiri said grabbing his phone and texting quickly. Just as he set his phone down there was a loud commotion coming from outside. The two made their way over to the window and looked out to see a small group of villains breaking into the jewelry store across the street from them. Kirishima flung open the window and the two jumped down about three stories onto the road below.

The two ran towards the villains who were getting into a large vehicle.

"Red Riot, Ground Zero, you got out here fast!" the two turned to see Fatgum running after them.

"Yeah, we jumped out the window when we saw what was happening," Kirishima responded, still running towards the now moving car.

"Hey Red, brace yourself," Bakugo said, grabbing him by the belt and launching him towards the car. Kirishima flew through the air before landing on the back of the car, he turned back to see Bakugo flying towards him using his explosions. Kirishima hung over the side of the car and hardened his hands. He stabbed the tire with his sharp fingers, popping and causing the car to slow down. After the car stopped the two heroes climbed down and began restraining the villains, waiting for the pros to catch up with them. Bakugo was tying one of the assailants up as Kirishima noticed one of them activate their quirk.

"Bakugo! Look out!" he lunged forward into Bakugo just a moment too late, both of them getting hit. A blinding blue light surrounded them for a moment and they could hear Fatgum calling out for them for only a moment before they hit a sandy ground.

Kirishima groaned, bracing himself against Bakugo's chest.

"Get the fuck off of me," Kirishima looked down to see Bakugo laying on the ground below him. He blushed and stood up, offering his hand to Bakugo. The two stood up and looked around to see an endless ocean in one direction and a thick tropical forest in the other.

"Uh, Bakugo? Where are we?"

467 words.

A/n: Fanfic inspired by the cover picture. Later chapters will be longer.