Doodles in the Sand...

"Hey Bakugo!" Kirishima greeted bakugo, throwing his arm around Bakugo's shoulders. Bakugo breathed in and got a whiff of Kiri's body odor.

"Gross," he pushed Kiri off him, "You stink," Bakugo pinched his nose jokingly.

"Hey! It's not like you smell much better!" he playfully shoved him back. "Whatever, just don't get your stink all over me,"

"Or what?" he lunged at Bakugo with his hands out. His hands connected with Bakugo's shoulder and the two hit the ground, laughing.

"God you're gross," Bakugo pushed himself back into a sitting position.

"Hey, I found a small freshwater lake, if you wanna go get washed up, I mean there's no soap but we could at least wash the sweat and dirt off."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, we could wash our clothes off too," Bakugo stood up, offering his hand to Kiri who took it.

The two began walking towards the lake Kiri had found. The two laughed and talked about anything that came to mind.

"Nah man, cereal is totally a soup," Kiri motioned into the air with his hands, "It's just breakfast soup, cause like it's a liquid with stuff in it,"

"That's not how it works! If it soup then you can remove the stuff in it and have it still be soup! If you take out the cereal it's just milk,"

"Yeah, but if you take everything out of chicken noodle soup it's just chicken broth, not actually soup!" Bakugo just laughed softly and shook his head.

"I've never even heard of sweet soup, moron,"

"Yeah, well, cereal is soup and I'm sure that there's dessert soup out there. I know there are cold soups so you can't even argue that,"

"Whatever you say, idiot," Bakugo bumped into him, pushing him slightly. The two got to the edge of the lake. Kirishima walked to the edge of the water and took off his pants and underwear before climbing into the water. Bakugo stood on the ground stunned for a moment, staring directly at a nude Kirishima in the water. He was waist-deep at this point and all Bakugo could see was his toned upper body. Kiri turned to look at him.

"Hey man, you getting in?" he asked innocently. Bakugo turned away from him, his face becoming flushed.

"Yeah, whatever." he began taking off his shirt, tossing it aside. Kirishima sunk further into the water watching Bakugo undress. He felt his face heat up and turned away. He clamped his eyes shut and plunged his head underwater. After a moment he brought his back up. He looked back to see Bakugo walking into the water.

"Kiri! This is fucking freezing!" Bakugo shouted to him. Kiri just laughed. "How are you not shivering?" Bakugo asked his teeth chattering.

"Sorry man, maybe I should've warned you," he chuckled.

"Yeah!" Bakugo stood as close to the water's edge as he could, trying to keep as much of his body out of the water as possible. Kirishima started smiling a wicked smile before dipping under the water again. Bakugo looked around for him, slightly nervous. Kirishima popped out of the water behind him and splashed him with a huge wave of cold water, soaking Bakugo to the bone. Kirishima just laughed at the fuming Bakugo.

"You're in for it now!" Bakugo shouted an evil grin on his face. He lunged for Kiri who skillfully dodged him the in water. Kiri continued to splash Bakugo who was trying and failing to tackle him. Kirishima backed away, stepping from one side to the other to avoid Bakugo. Kirishima stepped on a smooth rock under the water and Bakugo landed directly into his chest. The two plunged into the water. Bakugo came up above the water first, followed by Kirishima. Kirishima was faced away from Bakugo, wiping the water off his face and slicking his hair back. Bakugo stepped closer and poked Kirishima's head where his roots had started showing. He left his finger there for a moment and Kirishima stood frozen, before abruptly turning to face it. Bakugo pulled his hand back.