Sick and Tired...

Kirishima coughed wearily, the pressure making his head ache. He laid in bed, his face hot.

"You need to be more careful, idiot," Bakugo said softly, covering him with their makeshift blanket.

"I know, I'm sorry Bakugo," he sniffled through a stuffy nose. Kirishima had been bedridden for four days already, the two not having any medicine to help get rid of the cold any faster. The rain had continued for three days but the skies had cleared once again. The first few days he was sick Kirishima tried to stay out of bed and help but Bakugo insisted he gets some rest.

"You shouldn't have gone out in the rain,"

"But I had to get your stuff," he said sleepily. Bakugo could see how tired he was, just laying in the bed.

"You should get some sleep," Bakugo had started to walk out of the room when he felt Kiri grab onto his pants gently.

"Will you stay here with me?" he looked up at him sadly.

"Yeah, if you promise to get sleep," he sat on a chair next to the bed, crossing his arms and looking at Kirishima, who got comfy. He closed his eyes and before long had fallen asleep. Bakugo could see how tired Kiri was and how hard he was trying to help Bakugo. Seeing him in pain made Bakugo's heart ache. Even though Kirishima's breathing was labored he looked at peace as he slept. Kirishima had such strong features but he looked so soft when he was sleeping. Bakugo could openly admit that he found him rather attractive. His normally spiked hair had been down for months and softly framed his face. Bakugo watched him work many times, and he would push a strand behind his ear. Even now with his hair sticking to his face from the sweat he looked gorgeous.

Bakugo reached forward and pushed the hair gently out of his face. There was more that Bakugo admired about Kirishima other than his pretty face and chiseled features. Kirishima was one of the most hardworking students in the class. He was optimistic and a little bit reckless, but he never let anything stand in his way. He was strong but he wasn't full of himself like Bakugo was. He knew that was one of many ways that Kirishima was better than him. Kirishima is caring and had strong morals, wanting to take care of his friends no matter the cost. He was the only reason he was rescued in Kamino. Even with the others in the class telling him to just let the pros handle saving Bakugo, he went out of his way to gather a team to save him. He even spent his own money on buying night vision goggles. They had been together for many near-death experiences through their school years. When they weren't together and Kirishima got himself hurt Bakugo couldn't help but worry. The first time Kirishima had interned with FatGum and got seriously hurt Bakugo had a few nights where he had trouble sleeping, worried about his best friend. He visited the hospital more often than anyone else did to see him recover. Even the time they spent together outside of school and outside of hero work was enjoyable. Since they had moved into the dorms the two spent more and more time around each other. He knew the others had noticed how much they were together but he didn't care. He would join the group in the common room, even if he didn't join the conversation. Bakugo and Kirishima would shop for the dorm kitchen together, and Kirishima often offered to help Bakugo cook. Kirishima always enjoyed Bakugo's cooking and that made him happy. Bakugo had even taken him on hiking trips. The two would climb the mountains outside of the city and would picnic at the peaks. Bakugo had more stamina for climbing at first but Kiri quickly became accustomed to the thin air. Bakugo had never thought of sharing his interests with others before he met Kiri, not since he was a kid. But being with Kirishima made him want to open up. Bakugo had to admit to himself that he had let Kirishima close to him, but he honestly didn't mind, as long as it was him. He had never cared about anyone else as he did about Kiri, and maybe that meant he liked him, or that he had a crush on him, but if he was being completely honest, having a crush on Kirishima seemed like a really good problem to have. Bakugo began to get tired, the steady sound of Kirishima's breathing and the gentle sounds of nature from outside lulling him to sleep. He crossed his arms on the bed next to Kiri and laid down, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.