Crab Holes...

Bakugo stretched, his back sore. He blinked his eyes open, looking at the area around him. He sat up quickly, remembering where he was. He looked down at where Kiri was last night and saw no one there. He panicked for a moment before hearing a crash from outside. He got up quickly and made his way towards the entrance to the plane. He looked out to see Kiri standing there, dragging a large fallen tree behind him. He wore only his pants, the large tree resting on his hardened shoulder. He dropped the tree down next to another, smaller fallen tree.

"Hey man! I found a tree!" he said excitedly, making his way over to the groggy Bakugo.

"We are surrounded by trees, idiot," he yawned and looked back at Kiri. "Did you knock down some random trees?" he asked.

"What, no, I found them," he wiped the sweat off his forehead. "They were already down when I got them. Dry wood is better for fires, right?" he looked behind him at the fallen trees he dragged here.

"Yeah, how long have you been up?" he asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"A couple of hours I think, why?" Kiri looked at him curiously.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Figured you could use the sleep," he walked over towards the trees and sat down on one.

"Thanks, I guess," he mumbled, "You get anything to eat while you were up?" sitting down across from him.

"Yeah," Kiri pointed at a pile of coconuts next to the plane. "Just don't know how to open them," Bakugo walked over the pile and tossed one over to Kiri.

"Smash it with a rock or something," he turned back to the pile and grabbed another when he heard a smacking noise from behind him. He turned to see Kiri, forehead hardened, with a split coconut in his hands.

"Hey, I got it open!" he said happily.

"I don't know what else I was expecting honestly." he sat back down and handed his coconut to Kiri who happily broke it open for him. "Thanks," he took the coconut and drank from it. The two sat in silence as they ate the raw coconut.

"So," Kiri spoke up, tossing the coconut shell to the side, "what should we be doing today?" Bakugo just shrugged looking back up at Kiri, who looked deep in thought for a moment.

"Well, I think we should work on getting our shelter set up, that is probably the most important." he looked at Bakugo happily. Bakugo looked at him, face unchanged, his eyes moving about Kiri's features quickly. He felt his face heat up as he looked back into Bakugo's piercing red eyes. "Bakugo?" he spoke hesitantly.

"What, yeah," he turned away quickly, "shelter is our first priority," Kiri stood up and made his way towards the plane, looking in past the rows of seats.

"We can probably take these seats out, so there's more room in here," he said, mostly talking to himself. "We should probably move it more into the clearing so it sits flatter," he bent over and looked at the bottom of the plane. Bakugo just watched as he moved around the plane, talking to himself. Kiri pulled himself on top of the plane, walking barefoot along the cool metal beneath him. He walked out of sight of Bakugo who sighed, tossing his empty coconut to the side, making his way towards the plane. Before he reached the entrance Kiri dropped off the plane right in front of him, making him stumble backward. He landed hard, looking up at the smiling Kiri.

"Ow," he groaned.

"Sorry man," he held out his hand. Bakugo took it and stood back up, brushing the dirt off his clothes. "Didn't mean to knock you over, didn't know you were so close," he rubbed the back of his neck as Bakugo glared at him. "But hey, I found the cockpit and the wings, we could take some of the metal from the wings to make walls right?" He looked at Bakugo hopeful.