A Hopeful Light...

"Mr. Aizawa!" he panted. Both Mic and Aizawa looked at him concerned. "I think I know how to find them!" Midoriya stood in the doorway, looking mildly panicked.

"You... what?!" Aizawa stood up, knocking his chair over.

"I'll go get the other people we need and meet you at the dorms ok?" Izuku turned and bolted down the hall again before Aizawa had a chance to reply. Both Mic and Aizawa just stared in disbelief as Midoriya disappeared around the corner.

"What even problem child," Aizawa shook his head.

"Should we meet up with him?" Mic asked.

"Yeah, I don't see what the harm could be at this point." Aizawa and Mic headed off to get into their hero costumes, just to be prepared to leave whenever.

Midoriya ran using his quirk in his legs, carrying himself from the teachers' offices back towards the 1A dorms. He bolted up the stairs, stopping on the fifth floor. He stopped in front of Momo's door, knocking impatiently. He tapped his foot as he waited. After a minute a light flicked on and the door opened slightly.

"Midoriya?" She asked tiredly.

"I need you to get ready and meet in the common room," he spoke quickly.

"What for? It's so early?"

"We are going to get them home!" he shouted as he made his way down the hall towards the stairs again. He went down the stairs, skipping steps and hopping over the railing when he could. He stopped on the second floor and knocked on one of the doors. He sat there for a moment before the door opened. A tired-looking Shinso stood in the doorway still in his pajamas.

"What do you need Midoriya?" he had no trace of sleep in his voice. It was clear that he had been awake when Midoriya knocked on his door.

"Get dressed and head down to the common room!" Midporiya immediately sped off again, heading towards his own room this time. He came back down in his hero costume, seeing the others collected in the dorms common room talking quietly amongst themselves.

"Alright Midoriya, want to explain what this is about?" Shinso asked tiredly.

"I know how we can get Kachan and Kirishima back!" he said excitedly.

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Aizawa asked.

"The same way we found Kachan back in Kamino," he sat down on the couch and dropped a notebook on the table. He flipped through his pages of notes quickly before landing on one with notes about the villain that had teleported the two away. "Now we need to check with the villain first, but i think he was hiding some parts of the truth from us. It's true that he said he doesn't know where the things he teleports go, but the way he phrased it was weird. We know it wasn't a lie, he doesn't know where the stuff goes, but there's information missing. That's where Shinso comes in. If you use your quirk on him we can get more information. If his quirk always transports things to the same location then we can have Momo make another tracker, one that can transmit to a device we have. If this works then we can find them no problem."

"I never would have thought to have the villain use his quirk again, but it could work," Momo thought out loud.

"We will need a device that transmits a great distance, we've searched all of Japan and they aren't anywhere to be found," Aizawa said, more energy in his voice than normal.

"Do you think you can handle that Momo?" Midoriya turned to her as she thought for a moment.

"Yeah, it'll take me a bit but it should be possible," She nodded.