Prologue

"Yah! Eunhee! Get yourself here and help me with this box." I heard My mother called me from downstairs.

"Eommeoni. I'll be there in a minute." I got up from my husb- I mean my bed and directed towards where my mother was struggling. There I saw a big box of old stuff hanging on the shelf, basically, my mother was trying to top-down but can't.

"Aigoo. I told you that you shouldn't be doing these types of works. You know, it's not safe for your back. Now let the powerful women help you." I smiled before taking the stool from underneath of shelf and helping my mother removing the box.

"What shall I do Eunhee? That Jimin focuses only on his office work. Never thought about his own mother. But look at my pretty daughter. I only have you. I don't know who will help me when you will be gone." My mother faked a cry. I kept the box down and folded my arms to my chest.

"Why? Where am I going?" I asked her as I eyed her for a suspicious reason.

"To the hell."

Now there stood a short and blond hair man with piles of files in his hands. Jimin, my brother. Though he is older than but still acts as if he's younger than me. We fight sometimes but at times he's really my big brother. But that's not the point here.

"Oh. That's where you came from?" I asked him the sarcastic way to let him down. He rolled his eyes. Before my mother shuts him down.

"You both will fight like this forever? Someday you have to act like real siblings." This made me and Jimin gasp a little bit. "Why? Aren't we really though?" We both asked in unison. 

"N-no. W-what are you saying? You both are my children. And my children should support each other." She smiled taking us both into a big hug. No wonder she hesitates.

"So. Eomma what you were saying? Where am I going?" I asked her again to be specified enough.

"So I was saying. Nonetheless, you have to leave this house and enter someone else's house. I can't keep you forever. Someday, my daughter has to get married. Right Jimin-ah?" I widen my eyes at my mother before slapping Jimin's arm.

"How could you even think about that?" I let out a small grump, adding. "I will never leave you alone. Even if I ever get married. I'll ask my so-called-husband to buy a house next to yours. So that I could meet you every day." I said, enhancing, clearly popping the word 'Husband'.

"Whatever you say so." Mother let out a huff, "Alright, Now let's head to the table. Breakfast ready. I will call your father." And she left.

Jimin let his tongue out, mocking me.

"Eomma. I was thinking that Jimin's future wife could help you when I'm gone." I screamed and ran away from there before Jimin could kill me. Jimin ran after me but soon stopped when the doorbell rang.

"Let me check," I said, leading the way to the door.

"Oh. It's you. Come inside please " I smiled, letting Him inside.

Taehyung, Jimin's Best Friend. He often comes to our house since he has no parents. His parents died in a car accident years back. Since then Taehyung is treated like our family.

"Jimin. Taehyung came." I called Jimin,
"You should eat more food. You look like a stick." He suddenly said out of nowhere. I just chuckled and excuse myself from him.

Few Hour Later.

"a 24-year-old man was killed by some unknown beast while crossing the highway alone. The body was found outside the forest. It was said by the hospital that the scratch that was on his face, which is still unknown human. is done by some wolf but it's not sure yet. But the scratch on his back looks like double 'WW'.-"

I turned the TV off as soon as the picture of blooded scratch came to the show. It looks misery disgusting. I hope his family is doing well. Why these animals had to kill innocent people for nothing. I mean all they do is scratch and then they fill their stomach without eating flesh or drinking blood from the human body... Useless. Are they even animals or something else?

I was busy with my thought until Taehyung decided to ruin it. "Eunhee. Let's play something. I don't have anything to do. I've just finished my office work." Taehyung pressed his lips in a single line, pleading me with those puppy eyes.

"EUNHEE! JIMIN!" As I was about to reply to Taehyung, my mother screamed from her room. My heart literally came out of my mouth. I ran to my mother's room, to look that she was crying. Soon Taehyung and Jimin joined.

"What happened Eomma? Why are you crying?" I sat next to her bed, where she was clutching the phone tightly in her hands. She was breathing loudly, unable to breathe. She gave the phone to me, still in shock.

"Mrs. Jeon?" I looked at the caller Id.

But why Mrs. Jeon is called mother? We did pay the rent before the date then why?

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Our house owners. They gave us this house for staying because my father helped them a lot to stand their business. And now they are a successful businessman in Busan. Just because of my father. To thank my father they gifted this house to us.

"Hello. Mrs. Jeon. It's me Eunhee." I pressed the phone to my ear before speaking.

"Eunhee unnie! Unnie... It's me hwayong. Unnie I have something to say. Please hear me out."

Jeon Hwayong. Mr. Jeon's brother's daughter. She is like my best friend but a younger version, 17 years old. No matter what happens, she would tell me first then everyone else. She has only one brother and that is Jeon Chanyoel. Others all are cousins.

"First tell me what happened?" I said as I heard her whimper a little.

"Chanyoel Oppa... The T-TV... Ne-news. That person was C-Chanyoel O-Oppa!!. Unnie Chanyoel Oppa died!!! I-I wit-witnessed it w-with my own eyes!" She cried.

"What?!? Chanyoel?A-are you sure?" I asked in shock.

"Yes!! Unnie..I've seen with my own eyes and... And it was not a person!" Hwayong said again in horror.

"Then who it was?" I said as tears formed at the edge of my eyes.

"It was... It w-was a W-wolf but unnie. It wasn't an ordinary wolf!

I-it was-was a

Werewolf!"

....

So how it was? I mean I haven't started yet but tell me in the comments and also do vote to my story.

Byeeee!