III

Don't make me choose.

Eunhee

I look up at the mirror before dusting myself off. I made my hair and put little makeup. Today I and Namjoon are going out for the movie. He messaged me in the morning to get ready before 4 and it's about to 4. I smiled at myself. I cannot believe that I'm getting married to Namjoon. He is so so cute. As soon as his face came to my mind, my cheeks changed its color to red. And the temperature of my body rose. Eunhee Inhale and exhale.

I heard the doorbell downstairs. And jumped like a seal. "Eunhee. You are going insane day by day. Control yourself before your family sends you to Mental asylum." I scold myself, facing the mirror. The door brags openly and Jimin popped out.

"Oh, my gwad! Look at my little sister! Can't wait to meet him!" Jimin poked my arms continuously. "Jimin!" I said in agony. I removed his finger and glared him in anger.

"Just teasing you. Now get downstairs, he is waiting for you~" he sings before leaving the room. "It's not even 4. He said that he'll be here at exactly 4. Then why he is early?" I mumbled and took my purse, leaving the room too.

"Maybe he is excited to meet me earl-" I stopped when I saw who was seated on the couch. I coughed as the lump formed in my throat.

"J-J-Jungkook?" I looked at Jungkook- a black jacket over a white shirt and black jeans was his attire

"J-J-Jungkook?" I looked at Jungkook- a black jacket over a white shirt and black jeans was his attire. He who was seated on the couch his legs crossed over one and another and his arm rested on the hand of the couch whereas his fingers touching his lips. And his glares. His glares are giving some weird vibes.

Jimin stood next to me. "You didn't tell me that Jungkook came," I asked him in disbelief. I feel so betrayed right now.

"I thought you knew." He replied in a whisper.

"How would- shit. Jimin. I was getting ready because Namjoon is coming over." I gritted my teeth in fury. "What? Namjoon is coming over? But wh-" Before he could continue I moved towards Jungkook and sat across him.

"Hi, Jungkook. How are you?" I asked him as he didn't even change his expression? Don't tell me he is going to bite me.

"I'm fine. What about you?" He sat straight and pursed his lips.

"I'm good. It's been a long time." I can sense that Jimin left the room. Where I and Jungkook were alone in the living hall. The room was filled with silence and only glares were exchanged.

"You knew. I was coming on that day. But you still didn't come to meet me." Jungkook spoke and I blinked my eyes twice. "Huh?"

"Don't act innocent Eunhee. Why didn't you come to meet me? You could have messaged me so that I would have never wait for you." He said.

"Jungkook. It's not like that. Actually, I met with an accident that's why I couldn't meet you. I'm sor-." The doorbell rang making me shut. Shit. Park Eunhee you are so dead. If Jungkook sees Namjoon then I'm gone forever.