V

A Heavy Truth is Unknown.

Namjoon.

"Actually, Eunhee. I want to say something to you about our relationship." I said to her. Eunhee's expression changed in worry as I took a deep breath to continue.

Somehow the truth has to reveal by hook or crook because I can not cheat Eunhee. But I cannot take any chance to hurt her in a bad way. I want her to know the truth and understand me before it's too late. If I say her by myself then maybe she can understand a bit but if someone else reveals it, then she will scatter and I don't want to hurt her because She just too sweet to handle the heavy truth. 

"Yes. Namjoon-shi. Go ahead I'm all ear." Eunhee smiled shyly, fiddling her fingers with the hem of her shirt.

"Please Eunhee. Before I say anything just don't react to it. But please understand. Because it is unbearable." I said looking into her eyes.

Her smile dropped as soon as She focuses on me.

"All these. This Marriage and stuff are all Fak--" I got cut off by my phone. When I saw the caller Id, my eyes widened at the caller id. I hid my phone but I think Eunhee took a glance at it.

I declined the call but it won't stop ringing the hell of it. I excused myself from Eunhee, who was puzzled because of my odd behavior.

I got up from the seat and went ear the corner to pick the call.

"Namjoon! Where are you?!! I was calling you for the multiples of time?? I was so sacred and assume that something happened to you. Don't you do this next time." The voice screed through my ear making me jolt up in pain.

"I'm with Eunhee. I was about to say about us. But you interpreted me. Now tell me what happened?" I pursed my plumb lips.

"I actually wanna say that my parents are be- AGHH NAMJOON!" before she could complete I heard I loud scream and then I heard the noises- of beating?

I got tensed. I declined the call and rush to Eunhee. "L-look Eunhee. My mother called me and told me to come urgently. I'm really sorry. I'll talk to you later. But now I gotta go. Bye." I hurriedly spoke, leaving Eunhee Dumbfounded and kept money on the receipt so that waiter takes it.

"I'll call for the cab for y-" I asked Eunhee but she denied it.

"No. I'll go by myself. Thank you for your time Namjoon-shi. Now go before it's late." She stood up and now down a little. She waved her hand in the air, bidding me goodbye.

"I hope you are fine, Maria."

Eunhee.

I walk on the dark and long road with no one around me. I suddenly got goosebumps on my skin as I heard some weird noises.

I tried to call Jimin to pick me up. But that boi doesn't care about me.

I continue to walk on the street. I wonder why did he named his mother as a baby? I mean is she baby? I guess. Nay. I would never call my mother, baby because she will spank my butt with her slippers. Maybe he calls her baby only. Don't think too much about it Eunhee.

But what he was talking about our marriage and stuff? I hope that call didn't come in the middle so that Namjoon wouldn't stop. At least I would not be worried this much. I hope it's not something negative.

I called Jimin again but this time he answered after a long time.

"Yah Jimin-ah! Where were you? You DUMP PIG! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWERED MY CALL!? NOW COME AND PICK ME YOU DUMBASS!" I screamed through the call, I'm sure that he is already dead.