II

One To Love
One To Lose

Eunhee

I woke up in my bedroom where my family surrounded me. What am I doing here? "Eunhee are you okay my dear? What happened? Tell me." My mother passed the glass of water. I took the glass and gulp in one breath. I tried to remember what happened, but nothing was coming in my mind. In short, I was going insane.

"I don't know anything," I said in a whimper as I again tried to remember. But failed.

"It's okay my dear daughter. Don't stress yourself. If you can't remember then it's okay." My father patted me on my shoulder, giving a head full nod.

"How did I came here?" I asked, looking at everyone in the room. And all eyes fall on Taehyung.

"Actually. Taehyung found you on the street, unconscious. So he brought you here." Jimin gave me a big smile, telling me everything is gonna be alright.

As much I remember I was coming to the home from the Jeon Mansion and then bang! I don't remember anything else.

"T-Taehyung did you remember something at why I was there? Something I might not know?" I asked Taehyung, who stood in last. He shook his head in nope. "When I was there. You were already unconscious and the street was clear. No one was there." He said with a straight face. "Are you okay now?" Taehyung asked me. I nodded my head, assuring him. He smiled and went out of my room.

I closed my eyes in order to rest. But a sudden realization widens my eyes.
I got up from my bed. "Eunhee what are you doing? You should rest for a while!" My mother stood with me.

"Eommeoni. Jungkook was coming today. He might have come already! I swear he would so mad if I didn't show up." I said to her while removing my best clothes from my closet.

"Did you hit yourself on your head or something?" Jimin asked me. I looked at him in confusion. "Sorry. I don't understand.” I eyed him in suspicion.

"Jungkook already came and it's been two days. You were unconscious for two days Eunhee." Jimin opened his mouth. But father beat him up.

"What?" I whispered-screamed.

How come I was sleeping for the whole damn two days? Something is wrong. Something is really wrong. And I'm sure that it has to do with Taehyung. I was lost in my world until my father spoke.

"Eunhee. I know you are 23 years old and well independent. But I want you to be happy with someone else too. Look Eunhee. I thought a lot about this situation and finally decided. And I know you won't discourage your Appa." My father said, creating tension in the room.

"What are you saying Appa? I don't understand anything." I said, gulping my own saliva to moisten my dry throat.

"I've confirmed your marriage with my best friend's son." My father said.

What! No. I can't get into an arranged marriage. How can I love the person whom I've never known about? Whoever he is. I won't- no Eunhee. Think about your parent. Look, how happy they are looking. Don't ruin their happiness. Their feelings are more than yours. Now just accept this marriage and others will be deal with afterward. I took a deep breath before nodding my head in yes.

"Okay. Appa. I'm happy with your decision." I fake smiled and looked at my feet.  "Okay then, today we are meeting your in-laws at restaurants. Everyone should look good." Father said and left the room. Soon my mother left.
Only me and Jimin are left in the room.

"You are not happy right?" I heard Jimin asked. I looked at his side. "No Jimin. I'm not happy." I looked down at my feet.

"But I'm really happy! Happy about I'm getting married. I'm finally gonna rid of you!" I said while shoving the biggest smile I ever had.