IV

Jealousy all over
Making the game over.

Eunhee.

We enter the movie hall since we decided to watch the movie, Deadpool. then attend the dinner.

"I like the way Ryan Reynolds films this movie. I'm a big fan of him." Jungkook opens up out of nowhere.

"Same here. Man! He is just so amazing!" Namjoon bump-fist with Jungkook as they continue their talks.

We sat together, where I was in the middle of the two boys. The movie started, and we started to munch the popcorn and let the cola gulped.

During the movie, a popcorn stuck on my throat, making me chock. I cough and cough but useless. I felt a hand caressing my back. I looked at either side and saw Namjoon caressing my back. Then I saw Jungkook, who was just looking at the huge screen, his jaw clenched but his eyes never meet mine. Tsk as if he will care for me.

I smiled at Namjoon who passed me a water bottle. "Thanks," I said to him where he replied to me.

"No problem love." He locks his eyes with mine.

I don't know but this made my heart race a little faster.

....

After movies, we head towards some shopping mall since Jungkook insisted to do some shopping. He went near the men section whereas Namjoon followed behind me. I noticed Namjoon stand near the pillar, doing something on his phone. I ignored him, thinking he must be busy with his office work. I've disturbed him enough. Maybe I think I should give him something.

I went to the accessories center, where I located an amazing watch. I asked the working man. "Good Afternoon Ma'am. What would you like?"

"Good Afternoon. Can I get this watch?"

I pointed the watch on the glass. He removed the watch and hand me over.

"It's the most beautiful watch in our center. You are lucky to get this last masterpiece."

I asked for the price and my eyes glisten.

"It's 35,200 Won." My eyes widened in shock. "W-What?" I asked.

"Yeah. And today is the Lucky day for you that you will be getting a 20% discount. Shall I pack this?" He asked me.

"No- Tha-" before I could complete my word someone interrupted me.

"Here you go." I saw the hand that was passing the credit card to the Workingman. I followed the hand to catch a glimpse of Jungkook. 

"I don't need it. Jungkook please." I pleaded him not to give money. He didn't say anything but to continue his work. The man handed him the packed box of Watch. Before giving his card back.

"Can I get one pen and a note? Please." I looked at him in disbelief. As soon as the Man gave him the things he needed. He scribbled something on the note before sticking it on the box.

“To Namjoon-shi. Right Eunhee?” all I see was fire, in his eyes, sparkling as I've never seen before, his jaw clenched in anger as he kept the box in my hands. Glaring me sharply.

"Jun-"

"Give this to your future Husband. And don't tell him that I paid for it." Jungkook said, and left from there. I looked at him until he disappeared.

I kept the box inside my purse and left for looking at clothes.

I

looked for some clothing for me. Then something caught my eyes. "Daebak!"

I saw the dress which was so cute, a long dress. It was vintage blue and golden pearls attached to it.

"

You like it?" I followed the voice, finding Namjoon looking at me.

"It's adorable though," I said to him.

"I'll buy it for you then." He assured me.

"No need Namjoon-shii. I'll afford it."

"It's needed since I'm your soon to be Husband." He poked my nose with his index finger, making me blush at it.

I looked at behind Namjoon, to only look at Jungkook, who just rolled his eyes.

Jungkook. Stop this childish behavior? Will you?

.....

Jungkook.

Now I had enough of it. Eunhee is acting like she doesn't know me. Every time I talk about us. She just Brings Namjoon out of nowhere.

Namjoon this! Namjoon that.

I'm literally fed up with it. If I wish, I'll just cut the shit out of this Namshit.

I glared at them both as they were busy talking something I cannot hear. Obviously, they might be talking about their future. I rolled my eyes at this fact and continue to eat.

"Eunhee. Where do you plan to go after marriage?" At this Eunhee and I chocked at unison.

"Are you both okay? Drink some water."  He passed us water. I swallowed the water in one go, and the same goes for water.

I got up from the seat and bid them my goodbye.

"I guess I'll have to leave. Actually, some work came. And Eunhee. don't forget to give him that." He showed me his fake smile before heading to the exit.

"I'll drop you Jungkook," Namjoon said.

"No. Thank you. But I'll ask my driver to come. Thank you for your time. I had a good time with you guys. Especially you, Namjoon." And he left.

Eunhee

I looked down, should I give him or not?

"What Jungkook was saying about giving something?" Namjoon asked me out of nowhere.

"Uh. Ac-actually, "

Maybe I should give him. I'll pay Jungkook later.

"Ah. I bought you this. Please accept it." I hand him the box from earlier.

"Huh!! I don't think I need it." He denied it.

"But. I bought it for you. Please accept it. It's just you to spend your time with me. And as a thank you. Please take it." I said while giving him a pleasing smile.

"Okay. But only because it's good." And he continued.

"Actually,  Eunhee I wanna say something to you about our relationship."

......

-unedited

TBC