I

Friends

Eunhee.

"Oh my God! So much of the work has to be done! What are you doing Eunhee?" Mrs.Jeon came to the hall as she was worrying that anything shouldn't be done wrong.

"Mrs.Jeon. Don't you worry. Everything will be alright as long as I'm here."  I assured her, before turning back to work.

Today was the biggest day of my life because he is coming. Yeah. My childhood friend is coming back from aboard. He is away from his family for 4 years for studying in the USA. But finally. He is coming back. I couldn't control myself. How he will be looking? I'm sure he will have a great accent in English. Red shade crept into my checks as soon as I thought of him. Stop Eunhee. He won't even remember me.

"Ohh. Eunhee Unnie can't wait to see him. Huh!!" There came from behind, Hwayoung. "What!! You literally made my heart skip a beat!" I said in order to change the topic.

"Oh. Then why is that red color on your Cheek! I'm sure it's not the makeup." Hwayoung said while nudging my shoulder.

"It's nothing H-Hwayoung. Now let me work or else Mrs. Jeon is gonna kill me." I said shooing her away.

I went back to work. Yes. I work here. Because of two reasons. The first reason is that I'm the best fashion organizer. And second I need work to do. Because I'm broke to even buy my favorite band, BTS' merchandise. And I have this work to do, as long as my brother Jimin doesn't tease me.

"Wow! My mansion is looking fabulous." Mr.Jeon came from the corner room. "It's only possible because It's done by Eunhee Unnie." Hwayoung enters the chat.

"I'm proud of you Eunhee. You are the best. I wish I had a daughter like you. But I'm blessed with one son." Mr.Jeon patted my back.

"Uncle. If she can not be your daughter then. She can be your daughter-in-law." my mouth gaped as soon as I heard these words from Hwayoung. "HWA-"
Before I could call her she went running. Kids these days.

"She wasn't wrong though." Mr.Jeon winked at me, flying away too.

..

"Alright! Everything is looking perfect." I let you a big huff, collapsing on a chair. My phone rang. I smiled looking at the caller I'd.

"Hello. Eomma I've just finished my work."

"Eunhee. Why don't you come back home, get ready, and head back towards Jeon mansion?" My mother asked.

"Huh! Why though! Was I not looking good in the morning?" I let out, letting her response. "Why don't you listen to me? It's him coming. You should look good."

"It's not like I'm his girlfriend, he shouldn't be caring," I whispered.

"Don't say a word. Now come back home before I send Jimin to pick you up. It's only a few blocks away."

"Fine. Bye," I declined the call.

"Mr. Jeon. I guess I should be leaving. But I will come back because I need to tease him. Like how we both used to do." I high-five to him, chuckling.