*i'm happy you're home |klaus hargreeves|

a/n.

i don't typically write using y/n but here's my best shot. this one is for you, klauspng . the reader is also gender neutral because I am all about inclusiveness. and yes, I'm aware this is very short. I swear the rest will be longer but I didn't have much time and kept getting distracted. enjoy :)
also yeah I said this was mostly bands and yeah I started with a tv show. what're you gonna do about it?

-

"Honey, I'm home!" Klaus strutted into his apartment, dropping his coat on the ground and making his way to the living room.
He huffed at the sight of
y/n's not-there-ness, pulling himself into his bedroom as he looked at the messy bed.

y/n was sat on the bed, reading Vanya's book. They looked up at the sound of his voice, smiling when they saw him.

"You're finally back!" y/n jumped up and gave him a big hug, smiling into his shoulder as he kissed their forehead.

"Told you I wouldn't be long."

"It's been a week, Klaus," y/n pouted. He chuckled.

"Yeah, well, missed you," He grinned, them grinning back as they kissed him gently.

"I missed you too."

"To celebrate my arrival, I declare a movie night and some alcohol!" Klaus suddenly said dramatically, happy to make y/n laugh. They nodded and grabbed his hand.

"God, I'm happy you're home."