*don't worry about me | pete wentz |

-y/n. gender neutral reader. first person pov.
-this was, like the last imagine, written in like 15 minutes so fuck you✌️

-

"Peter Wentz, you're going to get yourself killed!"  I seethed at the man who was sat on the edge of my bed, bandages up and down his arms. He looked over at me and shrugged.

"It's not my fault Jack is an asshat," He said back, leaning against the wall. "I was just protecting my dignity!"

"Jack is basically 200 pounds heavier than you, Pete! You're a fuckin' twink compared to him!"

"Shut up, y/n, you totally would've fought too."

"I would not have!" I sat down next to him and kissed his forehead. "I just-...I can't help but worry about you, dude."

He kissed me back on the cheek, making a light blush form on the skin.

"Don't worry about me. I'll always be there for ya," He whispered, pulling me into a hug and setting me on his lap. I giggled and leaned our foreheads together. "You're too much."

"You know you love it," He fires back.

"You know I do," I kissed him and we sat there for another few minutes, just smiling. I pulled myself off of him and he whined, making me laugh but I still went downstairs. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and threw it in the microwave, waiting a minute for it to pop before pouring it into a bowl to bring back to my room.

When I walked through the door Pete was still pouting at me.

"You made popcorn?" He instantly let it go, grabbing a handful and eating it all at once.

"Obviously. Netflix and chill?"

"Obviously," He copied my tone, I set the bowl on my bedside table and laughed, flicking the tv on before leaning back into his embrace. Once his arms were secured around me he kissed the back of my head.

"And what do you want to watch, lover-boy?"

"Personally," He looked down at me, "I want to watch you undress."

"Oh shut up!" We both chuckled and I turned around and kissed him.

"Is that code for binging NCIS?"

"Hell yeah."