favorite date-night spots | fall out boy |

pete:
you love just going out into the woods with some mcdonald's or something to lay on the roof of his car and stargaze, just like you two did in high school. it's quiet and peaceful, and you two always end up accidentally falling asleep tangled with each other and often waking up to the sun rising over the treetops.

andy:
andy is more of a stay-at-home date kinda dude. you two will cook something simple, lay down on the couch in your pajamas and just binge horror movies all night. again, you both usually crash on the couch and just cuddle there.

joe:
joe probably likes concert dates. he'll take you to a local venue on open nights and you two will have a blast drinking with each other and moshing to whatever band was playing. you'd always go home a bit tipsy, meaning you both are super lovey-dicey towards each other and you both have a lot of fun.

patrick:
sometimes when he sleeps in and doesn't feel like getting up, he'll just pull you down into his arms and through the covers over you two, pulling you close to him and you probably don't even struggle, snuggling up against him. those are your little all-day dates, calmly cuddling at home and talking about everything and anything, from personal stuff to conspiracy theories.