Chapter 14 Part 1: Pulling Strings at the Shopping Mall

Huo Xiang and Bai Zhen Zhen arrived together at Xiangju shopping mall.

Xiangju shopping mall was owned by the Leng Corporation. Today was their inauguration. According to yesterday's news report, Leng Hao Chen would be attending the opening ceremony and participate in the ribbon cutting in person.

Huo Xiang said that it was important to borrow this opportunity to make PDA with Bai Zhen Zhen in front of President Leng, to let him know that this flower already had an owner so he would stop struggling pointlessly.

Bai Zhen Zhen was very satisfied with Huo Xiang's plan. After all, she had only hired him for one day, it would be wonderful if she could get rid of two suitors at once.

At 10 AM, a lot of people had already gathered at the center of the shopping plaza, where a stage had been set up. At this moment, they were playing cheerful and lively music. They heard that in the opening of this shopping mall, they had specially invited some big and small celebrities to perform on the stage.

"Do you see that stage in the center?" Huo Xiang pointed out, "Leng Hao Chen will be giving a speech on the stage later. At that moment, we will, in front of him--- show up together!"

Seeing the crowded people on the plaza, Bai Zhen Zhen started making trouble.

"Ah Xiang, there's so many people here, how can you be sure boss Leng will see us ah?"

Huo Xiang knew from way earlier that Bai Zhen Zhen would ask this question, and replied: "You can rest assured, later when we participate in the lottery, Leng Hao Chen will personally... wait, what did you call me?!"

Bai Zhen Zhen blinked: "Ah Xiang."

"......"

Huo Xiang's face darkened, and raised his index to point at Bai Zhen Zhen, threatening: "Bai Zhen Zhen, I warn you for the last time, if you keep being so willful, you'll really lose me!"

Bai Zhen Zhen looked at Huo Xiang's impatient expression, he seemed really angry. She hurriedly compromised: "Ok, then tell me how should I call you --- but, 'Huo Huo', ok lah, it's too silly anyway."

Huo Xiang replied happily: "You can also call me 'darling'. Anyway, nowadays it's not like you'll lose a piece of meat by saying a few words."

Bai Zhen Zhen snorted.

He indeed knew to hold a grudge, unexpectedly using her words from earlier to tease her and mock her back.

"Darling" is just "darling," she should just go and do some shopping while in here.

Seeing Bai Zhen Zhen absent-minded, Huo Xiang waved his hand in front of her.

Bai Zhen Zhen: ?

Huo Xiang: "Why are you daydreaming! Hold hands ah! Wasn't it your damn idea to pretend to be a couple, can't you do it?"

"Oh, oh," Bai Zhen Zhen reacted, hurriedly pulling Huo Xiang's arm. Then she quickly got into character, and said while beaming: "Let's go, darling."

Huo Xiang rolled his eyes and took her to the mall's service desk.

** **

Arriving at the service desk, there was already a long line in front.

Huo Xiang lined up behind the queue and looked at Bai Zhen Zhen meaningfully: "Take out your ID card."

"Why?" Bai Zhen Zhen glanced at him with vigilance.

Huo Xiang squeezed out a fake smile, replying sweetly: "Of course it's to register a membership for my darling."

Bai Zhen Zhen: "...speak properly."

Huo Xiang immediately resumed a serious expression. He lowered his voice and explained to Bai Zhen Zhen what to do next: "Now, we'll apply for a membership at the service desk, so we can participate in today's lottery."