Right Here: Part 1 (Kirishima)

"God my throat hurts." Kiri said, as we sat down for lunch.

"That's probably cause of all your snoring last night babe." I told him, and he giggled a little.

"I was thinking the same thing babe." Kiri said. "But I think I'm actually getting sick, babe."

"Babe do you want me to buy you some soup?" I asked him a baby voice.

"That sounds great babe." Kiri said, and I stood up from my seat.

"You guys are freaks I swear." Shoto said, and we laughed.

"You're just jealous bro bro." I told him, and hugged onto Kiri from behind him.

"Yeah whatever." Shoto said and together we walked over to the food court.

Me and Kirishima had met when we were really young, and have been best friends since before I could remember. Although Shoto, after all these years still he didn't support our friendship because of how much trouble Kiri got me into. But I didn't really care much, Shoto was Dad's favorite anyway, so it didn't bother me much.

"Here you go babe." I said and sat back down at our table and handed Kiri his favorite soba.

"Thanks babe." He said.

"I swear this is why you don't actually have a boyfriend." Bakugo said. To top it all off, everyone always thought we were dating because of how close we are. So to spite everyone we started calling each other 'babe' or 'baby' to screw with them. Then after so long it just became a habit.

"Does it look like I care about a boyfriend?" I asked him, with noodles hanging out of my mouth.

"I swear some times I don't know how we're related." Shoto said and tried to wipe my mouth.

"I'm a big girl I can do it myself!" I told him.

"You know just because you're the youngest, doesn't mean you have to act like an actual baby." He told me.

"Well I'm two years younger than you, and I skipped grades until we were in the same class. So-." I said and blew raspberries at him.

"Such a child." Bakugo said, and I hung my head at him.

"That's because I am a child." I told him. "A child of God." I whispered and put my hands together in a praying fashion.

"I think God went to throw you in the recycle bin but missed and threw you to earth instead." Shoto said and that one hurt.

"Wow! We've lived together all these years and you still don't know I'm trash, not recycle. I'm touched at the thought though." I said and touched my chest.

"Y/n, I don't think you should stay at my house tonight." Kiri told me. "I might end up getting you sick."

"Then where am I supposed to stay?" I asked, and gave him puppy dog eyes. Shoto cleared his throat and I looked at him. "Ew." I said.

"You know we miss you at home right?" He asked me.

"And who's 'we' exactly?" I asked him and check my phone. "Dad doesn't seem to care. Since the last phone call or text I have from him was on my birthday, asking me to grab milk on the way home." I showed Shoto, and he sighed.

"Please come home tonight." He begged me. "Dad's working and Natsuo and Fuyumi are coming home for dinner." I sighed and looked at the table.

"Okay." I told him. I couldn't deny him this. Today was the anniversary of Touya's death. But the reason I didn't want to show up was because I was the only one in the family that knew the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked Kiri home, since he wasn't feeling well.

"Good luck with dinner tonight." Kiri told me.

"Yeah, yeah." I said. "Take meds-."

"Take meds, and go to bed early." Kiri said, and waved at me. "I know."

"I already texted your mom, she's going to make sure you do that later." I told him and he groaned as he walked into his house. I laughed and started walking towards home.

I was almost halfway home, when I went to take a short cut through an alley.

"Hello mouse." I heard from behind me. I turned as saw a tall dark figure with spiked hair.

"Hello Dabi." I said and he walked towards me.

"How is my babiest sister doing?" He asked and wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm not a baby! You and Shoto today." I said and shook my head.

"Speaking of the child prodigy." He said. "How is he?"

"He's doing fine. Dad's still a complete ass to him." I said.

"And Dad to you?" Dabi asked me.

"Still doesn't speak to me." I said. "Unless he absolutely has too."

"Sounds familiar." He said and pulled me closer to him. "I've missed you mouse." He told me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I've missed you too." I told him.

"You've been busy since the last time we talked?" He asked.

"Not busy with anything important." I said. "Other than me and Kiri hanging out all the time."

"I saw that you've practically moved in with him." Dabi commented and I smacked him in the stomach. "What? I can't say it's a bad thing. Kirishima's been keeping you busy since you were kids."

"Are you ever going to tell me how we met?" I asked him. "Every time I ask Kiri he tells a different story. Dad barely knows who Kiri is. His parents don't remember cause of all of Kiri's wacky stories. And well, can't ask Mom." I said shrugging.

"Maybe." Dabi told me and we neared the other side of the alley. "But it's a story I think I'll save for another day."

"You always say that." I say.

"And I will always keep the promise that one day I'll tell you." He told me and chuckled. "So any plans for tonight?"

"Mourning you." I said, and stopped walking. He looked down at me, sighing. "I wish you would come home."

"Yeah but you know I had to get out of there." Dabi told me.

"By faking your own death?" I questioned him. We had been over this multiple times before.

"You know I didn't do it on purpose." He said. "It just happened."

"I know." I said. "Sometimes I wish you would have taken me with you."

"But then you wouldn't be the smart girl that you are, and you wouldn't be friends with Kirishima." He pointed out and squished my face. "Now get home." He kissed my forehead and pushed me onto the sidewalk. I turned back around, but he was already gone.

"Y/n?" I heard and looked to see Natsuo and Fuyumi.

"Hey." I said and we had a group hug.

"I'm glad you decided to come home tonight." Fuyumi said and ruffled my white hair.

"Yeah." I said. "Today's just a family day."