Blindness is Key: Part 20 (Bakugo)

I slammed into the ground feet first and I followed it up with my fists. As soon as I hit the sand, I punched the ground as hard as I could and I watched as the sand around me collected together in such force that created Sandstone.

I made a solid piece of earth in a fifty foot radius around me. And it was just enough I could see everyone.

Bakugo, Mina, and Denki were on the ground while Kiri stood in front of them about to take the hit Dabi was about to deliver.

Toga was on top of Sero about to stab him.

And Shigaraki stood back, and was watching the show.

I launched Dabi into the air and away from the group and made him slam into Toga who flew off of Sero.

"What the hell Dabi?" Toga yelled and they got up as I grabbed Sero off the ground and threw him behind me. I backed him away from them and stood in front of everyone.

"Idiot, what are you doing?" Bakugo said and he pulled himself off the ground.

"Finishing this." I said and slammed my foot into the ground, cracking the earth around me and lifted my arms into the air. I felt boulders of sandstone float around me. I walked forward towards the villains. And they all started backing away from me. "I am only going to say this once, so listen the fuck up!" I yelled at them.

"You little pest." Dabi said and I punched a bolder and it launched at them. They moved out of the way just in time to miss getting hit by it.

"Leave me." I kicked two more boulders at them and they dodged again. "The fuck." I punched another boulder and it hit Toga head on. "Alone!" I lifted the more boulders from the ground and launched them all at the Dabi and Shigaraki.

They got hit, but not enough to knock them out. I stomped my foot into the ground hard and a large wall lifted from my block of sandstone.

I put all my anger and anxiety into my leg as I picked it up and kicked the wall. It raced forward and pushed them back hard. I couldn't see them anymore and my guess was that they flew out of my sandstone slab.

I released a breath, and relaxed a little.

"Y/n?" I heard from behind me and I swayed as I turned around. I fell to my knees and when I put my hands on the ground. My sandstone slab fell apart and turned back into regular sand.

"I don't feel too good." I said and I tried listening to them as I felt hands wrap around me. But I was feeling really dizzy. Even though I couldn't see, it felt like my brain was moving on its own inside my head. And my side really hurt.

I put my hand on my side and felt a warm liquid. I grabbed onto Bakugo, and he held me in his arms.

"Y/n, keep your eyes open." He told me and took my glasses off my face.

"I told you before, I can't see anything." I said and he lifted me off the sand.

"Mina keep talking to her." Bakugo said and was pressing really hard on my side. I felt a shirt getting pressed into my side and then Sero's tape was getting wrapped around my torso.

I was leaning against Mina and she was really the only thing keeping me up.

"Hey sweetie, how'd you like the party?" She asked me.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Nothing, don't worry about it okay?" She told me and I could hear Denki talking, it sounded like he was on the phone with Aizawa. While Kiri was on the phone with someone else.

"Why does my side hurt?" I asked. "Am I bleeding?"

"Yeah you're bleeding pretty bad." She told me.

"You're going to be fine." Bakugo told me.

"I'm really tired." I said.

"Yeah you had a big day today, huh?" Mina asked me and brushed hair off of my face, I nodded to her. "You fought Kiri today, and you kicked his ass."

"And I'll do it again." I laughed, and it made my stomach hurt immediately.

"Yeah, I'm really starting to think you cheated." Kiri told me. "I demand a rematch."

"Yeah, you and me." I said and tried sitting up. "Let's go right now."

"Stay still." Bakugo said and pushed me back into Mina.

"The ambulance is almost here." Kiri said.

"Aizawa's got the car ready for us to follow." Denki said.

"Ambulance?" I asked. "Why do we need an ambulance? Tis but a scratch." I laughed and Bakugo picked me up into his arms.

"It's not a scratch idiot." Bakugo said and I hugged him.

"Hey Bakugo?" I asked him, as he walked with me in his arms.

"What?" He asked back.

"I'm sorry I ruined your shirt." I told him. I could feel the the shirt was soaked.

"Forget about the shirt." He told me.

"But it was your shirt." I said. "You know I wasn't planning on giving it back." I laughed. "I wanted to keep it, it's really comfy."

"Then I'll get you a new one." He told me. But I shook my head. I felt that we were back on the pavement and I sighed as I could see again, using the vibrations through Bakugo's body.

"There's no use in buying me a shirt, if I'm not going to get to wear it." I told him and couldn't keep my head up anymore. I felt my arms go limp as I heard sirens in the distance.

"No, no!" Bakugo yelled and dropped to the ground. "Dumbass, open you eyes! Damn it, I don't care if you can't see! Open them so I know you're awake!"

But I couldn't find the energy to open them.