(+16) Claim: Part 7 (Sero)

"Wow Sero's alive!" Mina called out as she walked into the classroom.

"I said he was going to be fine." I said, and turned around in my seat so the three of us could talk before class started. Mina sat down in a seat next to us, and gasped before grabbing Sero's face.

"Did you . . . ?" She asked and looked at me. I nodded and she looked at the claim mark. "It's so pretty." She touched it and I watched Sero shudder from it. I growled at Mina and she let go of him.

"Sorry!" I said and covered my mouth. "I didn't mean to do that."

"Oh this could be fun." Mina said and touched the mark again. I growled and showed her my fangs and she put her hands up. "Okay, okay. Lesson learned." She laughed and I calmed down.

"I'm sorry, it's just a reflex." I said and sat back down.

"What's a reflex?" Bakugo asked before he passed us to go to his seat.

"Watch this." Mina said and poked Sero's neck again and I just about tackled her.

"You obviously didn't learn your lesson!" I yelled at her, and she laughed as I held onto her jacket.

"What is it?" Kirishima asked as Sero showed him the mark.

"It's my claim mark on him." I said and let Mina go. "Don't touch it."

"What about this one?" Denki asked, and poked my mark and I laughed at how it tickled. But what I wasn't expecting, was for Sero to tackle him to the ground.

"And what makes you think you can touch hers?" Sero asked, and I pulled Sero off of Denki by the back of his shirt. He took a deep breath, and calmed down.

"Looks like it sets us both off." I said, and couldn't help but laugh.

"You guys are scary." Denki said as he got off the floor.

"Ooooh~!" Mina cooed while she laughed and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked her and we all looked at her while she continued to evil laugh.

"I can't wait for a villain to grab one of you by the neck and I get to just sit back and watch the other go feral." She said and clapped.

"Mina, that wouldn't be a good thing." I told her, but she just bounced in her seat.

"For whoever isn't okay with losing a hand." Mina said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Bakugo reaching for Sero's neck. I quickly summoned my katana and held it against his wrist.

"The next person to touch one of our marks is getting their hand removed." I warned and Bakugo took his hand back.

"No weapons in class y/n." Mr. Aizawa said when he walked into the classroom and we all took our seats.

"What weapon?" I asked and sent it away as I sat down.

"Mhm." He hummed and started class.

After a while I used my tail to touch Sero's leg. I smiled as I wrapped it around his ankle and sent it up his pant leg and I could feel him squirming. I hid my smile in my hand and kept writing notes.

All of a sudden it felt like something was running down the front of my body, and I shivered before I turned to see Sero was rubbing his neck. He looked up at me, and then got an evil look on his face. He slowly ran his fingers up and down his neck barely touching his mark and it felt like his fingers were running up and down my lower stomach, teasing me with something pleasurable.

I turned back around and cover my mouth as I kept writing my notes. The feeling of his fingers running up and down my body was so soothing and hot. After a while he stopped, and I hit him with my tail. I heard him laugh under his breath, but he didn't do it again.