Shift: Part 26 (Shinsou)

POV: Nobody

A loud gun shot ran all the way down the hallway, to where Hawks was coming down the stairs with back-up. Everyone in the building froze when they heard the sound and it wasn't until Shinsou screamed that the top of his lungs, that the silence stayed still. Aizawa held him to his chest and pulled him away from the gate, as everyone backed up and allowed Bakugo the room he needed to blast the gate down.

The gate fell to the ground and Shinsou ran away from Aizawa no matter how hard he tried to keep him from going into the room. He ran in and ran straight for y/n's body.

"Y/n." He said and lifted her into his arms. Her head fell back, and there was a bullet hole in the side of her head with blood flowing out and through her hair and onto the floor. "Y/n please." He begged and hugged her. 

Everyone stood behind him, looking down at the floor. Shinsou held y/n in his arms and moved her hair out of her face. She was covered in blood, whether it was her own or not.

"What happened?" Hawks asked as him and the rest of the back up ran into the room, but he stopped when he stood next to Aizawa and saw y/n in Shinsou's arms.

"She killed herself." Aizawa said. Momo and Mina held onto each other and they cried. Bakugo was consoling Kirishima who was crying too.

The silence was broken by the man that was still strapped to the chair. Shinsou slowly looked up from y/n's body and they all stared at him.

"What's so funny?" Shinsou asked him. But he knew better to reply, and so he laughed, and laughed, and laughed. After about a minute he was able to control himself a bit more, and was trying to catch his breath in between laughs.

What was heard next is what the man was waiting for.

A small tinking sound was heard and everyone looked down, and saw a silver ball on the ground, as it rolled leaving a small trail of blood as it went. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Back to you

I started coughing and gasping at the same time, while trying to get air in my lungs. And in the process made myself choke on the air at the same time. I opened my eyes and saw Shinsou above me with tears running down his face.

"Shinsou?" I asked.

"Oh god!" He cried and pulled me to his chest, and I hugged him back. I looked behind him and saw that everyone was now in the big room. They were all looking at me shocked. I sat up and pulled away from Shinsou, holding my head.

"What happened?" I asked, it felt like I had the worst splitting headache. Shinsou grabbed my arms and shook me really hard.

"Don't ever do that again! You hear me?" He yelled at me and I finally remembered what happened. I looked down at the ground next to me and saw the bullet that I had used on myself.

"How did . . . . . . . " I started asking, but I couldn't finish my sentence. There was no way that my healing ability was so strong that it kept me from dying. The room filled with laughter and we all turned to me Father laughing.

"Isn't it fascinating?" He asked as he looked at me. "The strongest regeneration quirk to ever exist." Shinsou looked at me with wide eyes. 

"So you do have a quirk after all." Aizawa said.

"But then why didn't it come up on her blood work at the hospital?" Hawks asked.

"I used her blood as the base of the serums." Father said. He was so proud of himself. "So when any of my children were tested, all that was seen was a type of animal blood. Which also explains their why they healed much faster than average."