give and you will get

Giving. My mother is a definition of giving. Her generosity is what impressed me the most. She never stops giving to anyone no matter how much she is lacking on everything. She always taught us, to always give, no matter how small it is, but as long as you give something to people.

Whenever some people comes to our house, my mother will keep on giving like serving them best foods and drinks. Sometimes, even when people who betrayed her asked for her help, she stills give them shelter when they asked for it, she stills give them foods when they asked for it, she stills give something to them, no matter how big or small it is, she always gives something.

What I observed from her is that she is very happy doing something like that. Besides that, she got different blessings for her generosity. When she gives small things to everyone, she gets big thing from the heaven. So this made me remember one powerful words from the Bible saying, "When you give something to someone, you are actually giving to the heaven."

What I really wanted to say is, giving is something we must do in this world. No matter it is a small thing or a big thing, as long as you give something to the world. You can give a nice compliment to anyone and that counts as giving, you can hug someone and that counts as giving, you can share a candy to someone and that counts as giving, and you can share your smile to someone and that counts as giving. I remember this powerful words saying, "Do small thing with great love." When you did that, I promise the heaven will have something for you. Remember, generosity is powerful.