[C h a p t e r 1] [] [His smile..]

[This is going to be a long book, I am going to not put any Lemon in it,(Smut) but kissing will be in it. I am going to work on this everyday :) and hoping there will be at least 50 Parts. Or more! So enjoy.]
__________ ____ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _

Jäger turned in his bed, the blankets overlapping him. Jäger moved alot in his sleep, as if he would place something on his bed such as his phone. It would be somewhere around the area of his bed. Jäger usually found it behind the bed.
________ ____ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _

Jäger woke up, groaning. He rubbed his eyes with his pale hands. His tired body, slumped down. The warmth of the blankets told him to go back to sleep, but he forced himself awake.

6:12 AM

He kicked his legs out of the blankets. Trying not to get tangled with the blankets. He sat his legs on the ground, using the bed as support to get up. He got up slowly, hoping his vision wouldn't black out for awhile. He hated that, it forgot what it was called. But it didn't really matter, as Jäger was walking to his closet. He had laid out a outfit to wear, as it was pretty simple. A black jacket, with a normal green shirt under with some navy jeans. Just to make it a bit cooler, He added a grey beanie.

Jäger got changed quickly, as he fixed his fluffy hair. "That should do it, I guess." Jäger said talking to himself, He did that occasionally.

Jäger walked out the door seeing others already up. He smiled, knowing it was gonna be a good day. He jogged down the stairs, heading to the Cafeteria. He felt like the building was like a school but professional. He didn't know what he was even thinking about, shrugging off his random thought, He bumped into Bandit. "Oh sorry Dom!" He said as Bandit looked behind him seeing the shorter male. "Dont be." Bandit said with a soft chuckle. Jäger's heart warmed, "Oh, mkay." He said plainly, but with a gentle smile.

Bandit blushed a small amount at the smile. He smiled back, but soon the smile faded as others walked by. He was pretty protective of Jäger so, He watched them. Jäger noticed this, "What's wrong Dom?" He tilted his head. Bandit jolted a bit, "Oh nothing, they just seemed like they were gonna come over here. I don't want a conversation with anybody really. But you, of course." He said looking at him. Jäger laughed, "Yea, it's nice to talk to you ya' know?" Jäger's cheeks grew red. Bandit nodded, as the silence grew awkward.

Bandit broke the silence, "You wanna hang out later?" He asked simply. Jäger looked at him, nodding. Bandit stood up, as it caught Jäger's attention. "Leaving already?" He asked leaning forwards. "Yea, I have other things to do at the moment, not saying your less important! Just that I have to get them done soon." He said in his German accent, as his voice was low but sweet. "Oh, okay! Hope you don't get hurt again like last time." He said nervously chuckling. "Oh hush it was one time." Bandit said walking away waving.

Jäger sat there, lonely. "Now what?" He asked himself, as somebody barged in. "We could hang out!" Jäger turned to see another German. Blitz, "Oh! Hey Elias. Yea sure, I mean nothing else to do." Jäger smiled, getting off his seat following Blitz.
__________ ______ ____ _ _ _ _ _ _

Bandit really didn't have anything to do, it's just that he didn't want to screw up saying a anything wrong. He was usually not caring but when it came up to Jäger, He usually tried to act the best near him. He let out a soft sigh, as he relaxed his shoulders. "Maybe I should go back, now that I think of it." He's such shaking his head. Stupid! He thought to himself. He went back to see he wasn't there, "Mari?" He looked around. He shoved his hands into his Jean pockets. He saw Blitz and Jäger talking. He walked up to them. "Sup guys." He said being laid back as usual. "Oh hi Dom!" Jäger sat up and hugged him. Bandit froze, as he hugged back. He let go sitting back down, as Bandit was confused but flustered. "What was that for?" He asked also taking a seat. "Oh no reason! Just wanted to." He smiled, as Blitz chuckled.

They talked as Bandit usually just leaned back on the chair and talked time to time. Jäger would rambled, but be stopped by Blitz. Bandit would say many embarrassing things that happened to Jäger during missions making Blitz and Bandit burst out with laughter as Jäger sat there flustered.

"H-hush!" He squeaked, as Bandit smirked. Bandit loved teasing Jäger, He found it fun to do. Jäger's Phone rang as he stood up, "Ill be back!" He left to room leaving then curious. They both looked at each other. "Wanna Eavesdrop?" Bandit asked, making Blitz nod.

_______ ___ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(I cut it short :) I wanted to post this chap as soon as possible)