Chapter 8

Eve straightened her voice really, really loudly, Baekhyun continued to snore really, really loudly. "C'mon, Eve! It's not like something you didn't see before, just wake him up. If you don't, everyone will know you're afraid of seeing dicks", she thought to herself. Eve inhaled a big amount of air and went next to the bed, and without looking, touched his bare back with her left hand, because with the other, she held the documents.

"Soldier Byun, wake up! Soldier Byun!" She imagined she sounded a lot more noisy, but, obviously, his snoring was raging up. "Oh, God. I have to roll him out of bed..."

Eve face-palmed herself. She carefully put the documents on a chair and she searched for a blanked to cover him with it in order to make him a sushi roll. She finally found one and covered him and slided her arms under him and rolled him out of the bed until he was on the edge and Eve waited for him to fall by himself. When he fell, it made a muffled sound, making Eve chuckle softly.

Baekhyun groaned and got up, rubbing his eyes, totally naked before his Captain.

"Soldier Byun, I'd cover myself if I were you."

"What. What?" he was still rubbing his eyes, but all of sudden, he stopped when realisation hit him hard. "Oh, Captain Kim! I'm sorry!", he saluted first, then covered himself with the same blanked Eve rolled him into.

"You got 15 minutes! Get ready and meet me at the barrack. Don't. Be. Late."

"Yes, Captain."

Eve left his room and him there naked. He would've complained, but he didn't dare to add to his punishment just yet. He thought he'd be free today, seemed like Captain Kim had other plans for him. He felt blessed because it wasn't an hour anyone would shower and he just went to the bathrooms across the hall. He stepped in, only in a pair of shorts and a black tank top, he checked if anyone was there, seemed like the coast was clear.

"What are you doing?" a deep voice behind him interrogated.

Baekhyun threw his bottle of shampoo and his towel on the ground, startled. His heart was racing. He turned and saw a half naked good-looking body, 6-pack and broad shoulders, and a silhouette much taller than him. General Oh Sehun. He was fucked. Totally screwed up. He recovered from the shock and saluted and bowed respectfully, even though he didn't like Sehun at all. He thought that if he was a general, everyone had to be to his feet, until he met Eve, apparently.

"General Oh! Do you wanna shower? I can go and come back la..."

He didn't get to finish his sentence 'cause Sehun was already dragging him after him.

"Do not worry, Soldier Byun! I'm not shy, you can simply shower with me."

Baekhyun's face was white of horror. His eyes were as big as onions and his lips parted in protest, but he couldn't utter a word. Sehun turned on the water and revealed his intimate parts to Baekhyun's horrified expression. He couldn't look away, if he would... it would be over with his army experience. After all, he came here to confront his fear of looking at naked male bodies. He gulped down.

"Why are you just standing there?", Sehun asked, turning completely to see what the soldier was doing. "Aren't you going to wash up?" he asked again, but Baekhyun was frozen.

The short boy remembered that he was late for his meeting with Captain Kim. He had to shower, he really had to, and he completely lost already 5 minutes. He sighed and started to take his clothes off, with his back to the General, who was busy with washing and bubbles. He turned on the water, the cold one, to be faster. Without even looking at the general, started rubbing himself, getting rid of the sweat and dirt from yesterday. His fists were grazed because he beat that sniper up, but even if it stung, he didn't regret anything.

He whiped all the water away and got back into his shorts and tank top and ran away from the bathroom, back to his room. He moaned and looked for his uniform which was all spread across the floor. He quickly collected it and took it on and sprinted to Captain Kim, who was holding a black box and whose expression was not very pleased. Baekhyun told himself to shut the hell up, and just obey her, because now that she was angry, the penalization would just get worse.

"Captain Kim! I'm here!", Baekhyun greeted.

"Good. Let's go. We need to make a stop to General Oh."

"Yes."

Baekhyun cursed the minutes he beat that sniper up, but he followed Eve anyway, who was walking really fast towards the men's dorm. She entered right in the room 61. "Why do I keep seeing naked male bodies today?", Eve thought to herself. Sehun was standing in the middle of the room, his magnificence swarming around him. Eve didn't stop and kept looking at him.

"I already told you I don't want anything from you", Eve said, throwing the box on his bed.

"Look!" Sehun shouted angrily. "We got a witness now", he said, pointing to Baekhyun who was looking everywhere but to Sehun's bare body. "I promise not to ask you anything if you accept this box, alright? Satisfied?!"

The towel which was covering his broad shoulders fell to the ground when he extended his right arm to grab the box. Eve tried to look either to his hair or eyes, but not lower, where his chest was or where his penis was happily swinging.

"Fine! You better keep your promise, General!", Eve shouted too and took the box in one hand, and with the other grabbed Baekhyun's arm and dragged him out, once they were out she slammed the door hard.

Baekhyun really wanted to ask, but he knew it wasn't his business, and Eve didn't bother herself to explain either. She just started walking again, headind to her own room, took out her revolver and replaced it with the Glock. Baekhyun's eyes were twice as size when he saw the shiny handgun.

"Let's go. We got work to do!" Eve announced.

Baekhyun still admired the neatness of his Captain's room. Everything was in their supposed place, no clothes on the floor. Book stashed on her nighstand, no trace of dust. Neat. The short boy followed, still amazed.

"Alright. Our next mission is on Monday. It's a full attack. We'll go with 6 tanks, because all the captains and their platoons go. Make sure to announce this before the training tomorrow! Hear me, Baekhyun? You're suspiciously quiet today."

"Yes, Captain."

"Are you mad at me?" she asked.

She allowed herself to be true, since it was only the two of them. Baekhyun frowned confused. He wasn't mad, he just thought she exaggerated sometimes, but he couldn't complain. He enjoyed spending time with Eve. Eve stared at him, waiting for his answer.

"Why would I be mad?" Baekhyun answered with another question.

"I don't know. Don't you think I go too hard on you?" Eve asked, smiling widely to him. "Anyway. Let's go on. We don't really need to focus hard on this one, I'll decide the plan with the others captains", Eve turned another pages over and put the documents away. "Okay. Let's go pay a visit to our sniper", Eve added, focusing on Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun simply opened the door for her and followed like a puppy.