Kidnapped

Alexis pov Next morning

Alexis pov
Next morning

I woke up in the am about 5 because I knew we had to be there around 6. I check the messages from rose mob.

After that I get up and get dress immediately

After that I get up and get dress immediately. I do all my hygiene's and head out toward the location before 6am..

Treasure POV
I left the house around 4:30 am. I didn't get no sleep knowing Lilly is dead. I wanted answers and I wanted them fast. I give a fuck about blowing my cover, I want revenge.

I get inside the abandoned spot. I see Shyah and Layla has Roddy and someone else tied up.

With his eyes blind folded and his mouth stuffed with red bandannas. I say, I brung some food, did you touch him?

Shyah says, no I just hit em in the stomach with my AR nothing brutal. Than we all went to the other side of the spot.

Shyah says, you think he knows something? I reply, I hope. But my bet is that they killed her. It's there spot so, there responsible.

1hr later

All the girls began walking in. Shyah and Layla was already here. But chocolate, Alexis and Diamond began walking in.

I say, it's time. We walk back over toward Roddy. Shyah was bringing out another guy who arms and mouth was tied up. But he can see all of us. He looks at me confused ass fuck.

I say, what is he doing here? As I point at relly. Shyah says, he was with Roddy and he couldn't be let go.

Shyahs the extra one. She does what you say, but her way. I say, well than untie Roddy's  mouth. You can sit them together. And the girls did just that. Dragging both of them in the chair together. I take off Roddy blind folds.

Roddy says, Treasure cuh what the fuck is this?
I say, I hate we meet that way earlier, but I'm queen.

Roddy and relly looks at each other confused. She says, I didn't know my sister was working for your grandmother I swear. But one of my  people got killed in your trap, was it y'all?

Roddy say, baby girl no. They shot the homie bird cuh. I heard about Lilly too, and I'm sorry for your lost. But cuh I'm looking for them same niggas, they got my nigga bird in icu. And as in the text I got when your girls snatched me up. They ran in the trap to take my dope and money. What they took really wasn't nothing big but I need mines cuh.

We ain't have nothing to do with that. I would've told you, if I knew queen was you....
in my head, I was pissed the fuck off. the lead I thought I had is a dead end, and my cover is blown. I say, mhmm  I guess, we'll I apologize for all of this. Than chocolate grabbed me pulling me to the side. Look I know you don't trust them as far as you can fetch. But me and ash trust them and they didn't do it. Ash said them 2 was at they're granny house last night. I shake my head yes, not saying a word And Just began un tieing Roddy from the chair. He gets up rubbing his wrist. I say, my mistakes, after seeing you with Craig I didn't trust you.

Roddy says, wait you was following me cuh? I reply, yeah after you did business with Alexis, and requested to meet me, I had to do my homework.

Roddy replies, you is the mob huh? I smile at him saying, something like that. He smiles at me saying, y'all had me and cuh kidnapped all night. Dam cuh. Now shit supposed to be sweet?

I say, my apologies I'll make it up to both of you. I just had to make sure, you was solid. Roddy say, how you gone make it up?

I say, we can go to breakfast since it is the A.m and I do owe y'all. I'm pretty sure after sitting tied up all night y'all hungry. Chocolate you coming with me...

Chocolate say, I seen that coming. So since we going to breakfast, they ain't  dirty cops? I say, chocolate shut up.

Roddy replies, wait you thought I was a cop? And he rubs his big as lips together. I reply, that can be a conversation for breakfast. Girls reach out to Lilly's family and give them 100,000 for her funeral.

Shyah replies, on it ms. Madam. And her, Alexis, Layla and Diamond left. Chocolate says, so y'all ready? Roddy was just looking at my girls, than me surprised.

Treasure says, yeah come on. We walked toward my black Audi. Roddy says, let me drive cuh? You kidnapped a nigga, it's the lease you can do.

Roddy POV
She walk up to me and says, here. I'm sorry, I thought y'all was the people who killed Lilly. I reply as I watched her walk to the passenger seat, shit that's how you slide for yours? I needa be part of y'all's team.

She says, you do, because I won't stop until the person who shot her is six  feet under. Even if it cost me my life, I'm gone slide. Than she gets in the car closing the door. Relly looks at me waving me to come here. He was about to get in the backseat on the passenger side. I walk over saying, wassup? He says, cuh you trust them they just kidnapped us? Roddy replies, why you think I'm driving cuh.

Look I know what happened last night, but they apologized, so  let's let them make it up. Relly replies, yeah alright cuh, I'm still on my p's and q's. He opens his doors looking at me hoping in the back. We kept staring at each other until he shutted his door. I rub my face and opened the door and hopped in too. The last thing I wanna be is wrong about them.

Everyone began putting seatbelts and shit on. I just started that bitch and smashed off. She says, don't crash my car. I say, babe girl I can buy 30 of these bitches if I did. Just because a nigga live with his granny don't mean  I'm broke.

Relly in the backseat started laughing at what I said. I see Relly in the back chopping it with her cousin choclate. I say, where we going mamas? I stop at the red light and looked at her. She says, where ever y'all want honestly. But I was thinking ihop. Relly replies, Denny's cuh, they food better.

Roddy replies, we going to the one in Carson, it's closest to the hood. Relly response, ight bet cuh.

Kb mike

Roddy and relly supposed to been back cuh. I woke up about 7 in the morning, and cuh was still gone. But I gotta be at school, so I'm heading to campus. These niggas better be home by the time I get home.

I get dress wearing a red jacket,jeans and my white and grey Jordan's. Than I hear a knock at the door, I open it as I grab my back pack. I look up to see Ashley, she says, I think my sister kidnapped your brother.

The outfit he's wearing