Why you single

Dom

Dom

Roddy POV We get to Denny's in Carson, but they didn't have group seats, only  seats in 2's

Roddy POV
We get to Denny's in Carson, but they didn't have group seats, only  seats in 2's. So we splitted up, but that's what me and relly wanted anyways.

As we was Finna sit down I say, so you thought I was cop cuh? She says, yeah I did. You and Craig good friends I see.

I reply, you were following me cuh. It might've looked like that from your angle. But truth be told he's my dirty cop.he's my ears on the inside. I don't know why you don't use em cuh. She says, look not trying to be rude but fuck him. I been through a lot, it's taking a lot for me to even do this. I don't trust people, or I don't build alliances.

I reply scooping her chin, I can tell cuh. But we got business together, so if we dont have an alliance, we have nothing. But this mornings little act. She says, that I apologized for.

I laugh at her, because she's crazy assfuck, but I liked it cuh. She moves like the mob and she was fine like a model. That's the best of both worlds.

I reply, I know but cuh It's the truth. But don't worry, we gone get you out of that. She says, how? He replies, you gone see, but just know ima build your trust. Because I don't trust motha fuckas either and a breakfast ain't gone make it right either.

It's just gone make me horny the way your sexy Ass is looking. She smiles at me saying, boy shut up, you so off topic. But foreal, I hope we do work on that because this isn't okay. And she points at both of us. And breakfast was just a tolken. We both began smiling at each other, letting off a little laugh.

Chocolate pov
This turned from an apology to a date, in like 2.5 seconds. But relly was sweet and cute, so I don't mind. He says, so wait you treasures cousin?

She replies, her right hand, her cousin, but yeah why? He replies, Roddy's my cousin too. But I'm also his hit man. I guess we got a lot in common. Than the waitress came to our table, to take my order. Breaking our stare slowly. Relly says, give me a grand slam. Waitress replies, what type of pancakes you want? He replies, blue berry and give me sausages instead of bacon.

Waitress says, okay sir. And you ma'am? Chocolate responded, same as him. She says, and for drinks? We both say in unison, lemonade. Waitress giggles saying, coming right up. You two are cute together. I say as she was walking away not listening, we're not a couple though. Me and him both smile at each other. Relly says, right cuh. But I guess we would be cute together.

Kb mike
I let Ashley in and she explained everything. So wait your home girl was in Roddy trap house found dead? And your sister and her mob thinks Roddy did it?

She says, yes. I'm so sorry, when it comes to loyalty shes big on it.she says, wait are you on your way to school?

I shake my head yes as I rub the top of my head In stress. She grabs her purse getting up fast, I'm sorry to bother you. Ima find them myself. I grab her hand, wait cuh.

She looks at my hand than me, I let go of her because it was kindve awkward. I say, don't worry about school, cuh. My brothers safety is more important. I been calling these niggas all night, not one answer. Him or relly.

Ashley says, I know her factory's locations. We going there first but it's 5 of them. We both get up walking to Ashley's car.

Treasure POV
Me and Roddy was talking, laughing and eating. Roddy says, so wait you got caught for stealing batteries? She laughs shaking her head yeah. She says, most stupidest thing I ever did. I sat my ass in LP for about a year. I don't steal nomore, but I will rob a nigga. (Lp is a juvenile place in la.) Talking about robbing, since we are both here.

What's up with that Colombia trip? I reply looking around getting closer to her saying, this operation is going to have niggas 2times more richer.

But the mafia is only allowing 6 people on that jet to Colombia. So me, and you fasho. But we gotta pick 2 of our best soldiers, because anything can happen.

The last thing I need is going into Colombia with 3 girls, I don't trust. Than the waitress brings me my pancakes, hash brown eggs,and bacon.

Than she sits her plate down and it had French toast eggs and sausages. Waitress replies, let me know if y'all need anything. She walks away from us.

Treasure speaks, I almost forgot.she hands me my phone and Rellys. She says, a thousand words couldn't even describe how sorry I am, for what I did to you and your people.

Than she rubs her arm looking down in shame. I pick her chin up wit my finger saying, it's all good cuh. You good people I can feel that. She smiles at me with this most prettiest smile.

Than a man in a all black suit approaches our table as we was 5 inches away from each other's lips. They clear they throat saying, hoodricch and Rosemob? Dom will like to speak to the both of you.

We both look at each other concearned.... because dom is the leader of the mob.

Kb mike

Ashley drove us to about 5 different factories all over the Los Angeles area. No Roddy or relly. Ashley says, I'm so sorry for my sisters actions. I was warning your brother about her. But he didn't listen.

I reply, that's roddy for you cuh. Than ashley phone began ringing. She looks at me as she's reading the caller id. She says, it's my sister.

She answers it and puts it on speaker. She says, hello. Treasure replies, stop tracking me before you get yourself killed. Are you stupid ash?

She says, trease what did you do with Roddy? She says, he's here with me ash. I didn't hurt him, if that's what your thinking. Ashley exhaled a deep breath...... treasure replies get off my trail, before something bad happens go home. She hangs up fast...

Her sister sounds like a serious chick that dosent play. She says, we can't track them nomore, but there okay. Do you want me to take you to campus?

I reply, nah I'm already late cuh. I rather spend time with you though. She smiles at me saying, really? I reply, yeah, you so beautiful. She blushes saying, thank you. We was on the highway near del ray beach, I say, pull over to the beach cuh. She went right  off the next exit saying, you been here before?

I reply, a couple times with my family and shit. Never with a female like you..

So she did just that and parked into the beaches parking structure. I turn toward her, and she turned toward me, I say, why you single, cuh?

Ashley says, men only see me for one thing, which is sex. Not for me, so I stay away. Because The last nigga got me pregnant and wanted nothing to do with me.

So I put my guard up and focusing myself and hoping one day I can get my son back.