Flock together stay together

Roddy POV I get all my shit out the bitch Allie house

Roddy POV
I get all my shit out the bitch Allie house. I had the blue duffel bag and my Gucci backpack field with all my shit I left here. I see Allie on putting pressure on cuh leg. I knew cuh had warrants, so he can't go the hospital. I laugh saying, take cuh to momma gee. She gone stitch em up in the projects... but aye cuh, stay away from my bitches, but you can have her on da set.

Allie replies, fuck you roddy. I reply, I already did dat. And I laugh at her as I'm walking to treasure car. I hop in and she was just looking at me.

I say, what? Not even looking at her but out the window. She questioned, you really hurt huh?
I reply, nah I'm good. The bitch just foul ass fuck. I wanna smash on her cuh. But she a female, and ain't catching another domestic fucking with her. Treasure got  out the whip after I said that... not saying a word to me..

I opened my car door like what you doing? She says, you wanna smash on her right? Ali was helping Darius to her car as his leg was still leaking. Treasure walks up and you can hear Allie speak, what do you want??? and Treasure dope feened ali in her mouth.

After she did that Darius fail loosing his balance with  ali who's holding her mouth. She than kicks ali all in her jaw. I get out the car grabbing treasure off of Allie saying come on cuh you tripping. And I grabbed her arm pulling her to her car.

I look at Allie who's just watching us leave. I whisper down low for only Allie and Darius can here me laughing, that's what the fuck you get cuh. Treasures walking to the car but yelling at Allie, bitch I'll catch you on the rebound on piru. And she chunked up a p with her hands.

I say, come on cuh let's go. She looks at me laughing. Getting in the front seat. This bitch is crazy ass fuck, she one of them people you can't tell shit too. She gone slide.

We smash off toward, the forum where dom wanted to meet us at. The ride was quiet after that, but when we pulled up, she had something to say. She says, you mad at me for beating your girlfriend up? And she gave me this sarcastic sad look. Than she laughs after looking around our surroundings.

I laugh a little saying, hail nah cuh. She deserved that one, I just feel bad how you did her. She says, you said you didn't trust me and I don't like people with me who sad. It make me wanna do something to somebody. I'm that person you can't tell everything too. I'm a slider, and I be quick to go there. Your homie was  fucking your bitch.

I honestly was kindve angry that she did you like that. You seem really sweet, but I owed you so.... oh well.... she better be happy my bitches wasnt there I would've let them do her. That weak ass bitch fuck her.

I smile at her saying, yeah  fuck her. I cuffed her chin... she says, yeah I'm just happy that's all over... she moves my hand smiles saying, but let's talk about how you was in a relationship when we met yesterday. you just been in my face big flirting with me and got a bitch that ain't shit at the house what's that about?