Pressing

Kb pov Me Ashley was walking on the beach shore just talking letting the water touch our feet

Kb pov
Me Ashley was walking on the beach shore just talking letting the water touch our feet. Ashley says, so what do you go to school for? I reply, basketball. Ashley replies, wait your Kevin barns usc player Jersey #8.

I laugh a little questioning , now how do you know all that? She replies, my father loves college basketball . Really any basketball. He said you were bringing home the championship. I smile saying, wise man. We both laugh. She was so beautiful I just grabbed her hand saying,you have an amazing personality cuh.

She blushes looking at her feet saying, thank you. You have a good vibe and personality too. Than her phone began ringing.

She grabs her phone out her pocket, turning the ring off. She says, I'm supposed to be just getting up to come to your house you know for your grandmother.

Kb questions, oh shit you got a shift today? She replies, yeah I do. I responded, atlease I get to see you again. I touch her cheek I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I knew it would be awkward. She looks around as I'm getting lost in her eyes.

This is why I hate making moves on females. Y'all are so unpredictable. It's like ash is feeling me, but at the same time she's not. So I say, you ready to head back to Compton cuh?

She smiles at me shaking her head yes. So we began walking back toward the car. But right when we was approaching I grab her arm and pulled her into me. I just wrapped my hands around her waist. She says, I see you quick with them hands.

I laugh saying, these feet fast too, I can cha cha and shit. And I began moving my feet. She laughs at me as I'm still holding her. We get stuck in each other's eyes and both came in for a kiss . I touched her lips with mine and we both pull away looking at each other. She smiles at me saying, your lips are soft. I lick my bottom lip saying your is too. I place my hand on her right cheek. Than I came in for another kiss, but than we both began using tongue.

Roddy Ricch
I had shawty pull up to one of my hoes house. I stashed the dope money at her house for safe keepings. But when we pulled up I noticed that navy blue Camry in the drive way.

I say, I be right back cuh. I hop out after she parked the whip. I get to the door knocking hard ass fuck yelling, Ali?

Than I began looking in the blinds because no one was answering. I see her grabbing her clothes and putting them on. I knock on the window and she hid behind the sofa. Than I look at the back door seeing the homie Darius leaving her spot.

I run to the side of the house but I hid for cuh wouldn't see me pop up on em. I pulled my gun out my pants peeking through the corner of the house.

Treasure POV I see Roddy standing peeking on the side of his house with his blicky

Treasure POV
I see Roddy standing peeking on the side of his house with his blicky . So I grab mine out the middle of the dashboard. Than I hop out. A guy with 2 braids was coming out the side just stuck staring at me with my gun in my hand. Looking like he was Finna take off toward the back. Roddy pops out and questioning , cuh what you doing here?

He puts his hands up looking at Roddy and me. He says, cuh me and Ali been messing around cuh. Roddy wipes his face in stress saying,cuh you supposed to be the homie, what the fuck you mean messing around? with the gun pointed to the boys head.

A light skin girl comes out yelling, Roddy stop! And she grabs his arm that he's pointed the gun with. He shoves her off him saying, you sleeping with the homie bitch?

Ali reply, oh now you care about me? All the times you cheated on me, sleeping with different bitches and now you care? He points the gun at her saying, I fucking hate your hoe ass. He puts the gun down and gave her that Death Stare. She says, you so worried about me and him, who this? And she points at me.

He replies, this my new business partner. But who cares bitch we done. She replies, bullshit... she looks at me saying, you fucking my nigga?

I laugh at her saying, baby girl don't put me in yalls mess. You heard what he said, what he gotta lie for? Allie replies, getting in treasure face, he lies all the time.

Roddy pushes her shoulder saying, cuh back up. I reply letting a sarcastic laugh out , nah she good. And treasure pulls back out her gun aiming fast at Darius. Shooting him twice in the leg. Ali jumps hard ass fuck as she hears the gun shots going off backing the fuck up.

I step inches away from her face. I'm not a bitch that get around. I'm a slider . So while you in my face like you gone do something if I was sleeping with your nigga which I'm not. But if I was bitch I'll max your shit for doing blood like that. I ain't cut like you bitch so dont get yourself killed. Roddy I'll be in the car, you might wanna control your hoes. Ali says, low blood? As I'm walking away she says, your business partner is a blood? Your fucking opps, you think I'm dumb or stupid?

 Ali says, low blood? As I'm walking away she says, your business partner is a blood?  Your fucking opps, you think I'm dumb or stupid?

Roddy POV
I laugh ignoring Ali's question saying, yeah I gotcha. Treasure than shot the homie in the leg and pressed this bitch. I ain't gone lie she was making a nigga want her more. That bitch ain't cut right, just like me....

Ali ain't said shit after she pressed her. I say as Treasure walked off, we done. I go in the house grabbing my all blue duffel bag that had doms money.

Allie runs in after me saying, you can't just leave? We even.you cheated before the fuck. I reply, I'm good off you. You gone get a nigga robbed or killed the way you moving. You so worried about me, your current nigga out there leaking fucking with me..... she yells loud sighing, ughhhhh. Storming out the room with a bath towel she picked up off the bed.