Candy man

Roddy POV Me and Treasure hopped in this all black truck

Roddy POV
Me and Treasure hopped in this all black truck. I opened her door, she thanked me and hopped in, scooting to the last seat on the right. We sat down, I say, wassup unc?

He replies, wassup nephew. I see y'all met each other. I reply, we met on a left foot instead of a right. Well y'all better figure it out. Trease my favorite madam, you have someone tracking all 5 factors. He pulls his tablet out showing us, her red  Impala, going to all her trap locations.

She says, that's my sister. I reply, and my brother as I grab the tablet from her. Dom replies, I got people following them as we speak. You need to get them to stop or else. Treasure replies, or else what? You lay a hand on my sister and I swear... I shove her shoulder, shaking my head no...

I can tell lil mama is really fiesty. She does shit and questions last.

She looks at me, than shutted her mouth looking back at dom. Dom replies laughing, y'all sure I ain't missing something here. He points at both of us.

I reply, just business cuh. He says, alright well good. I can't have any relationships in this game. Treasure replies, most definitely no strings attached .. but excuse me. And she hopped out the truck, talking on the phone, on the side walk.

Dom replies, she's gone now. You care to explain that little love tap nephew? I reply, unc drop it, shes just a business partner. He replies, if you say so. Dom hands me this piece of paper that's ripped. I say, is this trash? He replies, this is a map, but it has 3 pieces. Your people is like family, so your my family. And my family will always be protected with or without me. That piece of paper is everything life should throw at you. Keep it until the time is right. Our little secret nephew. Dom is og not my real uncle, but he the uncle of the streets. But at this moment I know he lost it. What the fuck is he talking about?

She gets back in the truck.. dom says, I was here to  tell you about your sister. And I wanted know is the coke all sold?

Treasure replies, yeah I was waiting for the Colombia trip to re up. I reply, I got some uncooked coke I want you two, to handle. But I need y'all to bring me the money y'all owe me. By 12 pm at forum in Inglewood.

I say, I still got half of the kilo... dom replies, well good. Make sure baby girl gets cooked and served. Gives you guys time to get off them left feet.

Treasure replies, I don't need a baby sitter. Dom replies, but you can't cook dope, but he can. He's actually the best at it. Take a cooking class with Roddy. And dom does a sarcastic laugh.

Treasure replies, alright dom, anything else? Dom says, be at the forum at 12. See you 2 later. We hop out and he drives off.

She says, your uncle huh? I smirk at her saying, yeah and you crazy ass fuck to threaten him. She replies, well I'm not scared of him. We started walking  into the Denny's.

We get back to our seat and relly and chocolate approaching the side of us.

Relly ask, what was that about cuh? I reply, we got a couple plays to make today. Dom put us on baby sitting duty.

Treasure replies, you ain't baby sitting nigga. More like playing chef boyardees. Chocolate let off a giggle. I reply, oh you got jokes huh? She replies, oh you started it, so it's finished. I point at her saying, you better watch your self. But y'all done eating? Relly replies, almost cuh.

He taps choclate shoulder, moving his head toward there table. He says, you coming, and smiles at her. She looks at treasure and she says, oh go cuzzo please. And she shoes chocolate away... chocolate smiles at her leaving toward relly.

I look at treasure and she looks at me. I say, so what do I get out of teaching you to cook up? She rolls her eyes saying, you can have half of what we cook.

I put my hand out and and she shakes my hand. But I never left eye contact with her. She says, well how you like the food? I reply, it was good shawty.

Than a girl came up to us. She says, excuse me, madam? She looks behind her saying, yeah baby girl?

Alexis replies, it's all there. And she drops a suit case next to treasures heels. She asks me, you ready to go back home, I can drop you off?

I grab my drink saying yeah I'm ready cuh. But I owe dom some money too, so ima sag with you up there. Just take me to pick up the money. I sip on the last of my Minute Maid mix berry. Treasure leaves the money with the check. She calls the waitress over handing her like a stack of 50s.

She says, for us and that beautiful lady with that young man. She says, oh my gosh thank you. She winks at her and she grabs her suit case. She says, Alexis take chocolate and her friend to there destination safely. Any problems, call me and I'll pop up like candy man.

Alexis replies, will do.