Just forget it

Steel

Steel

Roddy POV

Roddy POV

Steel says, how much is this madam? She says, 5 kilos was 500,000. He says, and Roddy? I reply, it's only 100,000. But I'll have the 50,000 in a couple days. He grabs both bags from us, He puts the bag in the trunk of there black Cadillac truck. Than he takes out 2bags. He says, it's purified. But he needs the money by the time y'all go to Colombia.

Treasure says, means we need to get to work. I reply, we'll get it done cuh. And I grab both bags from cuh. He says, dom will be in touch. We get back in the car and smashed off.

When we was driving I was texting relly about Darius. I look over at treasure who's driving with her knees looking at her knuckles. I say, they hurt huh? She lets off a little laugh saying, yeah but I'm cool. I just cut my knuckles on her mouth.

Where you driving too right now? She replies, I don't have no where to go to cook this shit. I reply, go to the projects. I gotta trap I be cooking out of. She bangs a quick u-turn and headed to my hood.

Chocolate pov
I went into my room I share with treasure and Ashley. I go under my bed getting my brown nike shoe box. I open it taking out my money that's in rubber bands.

I began counting all of it. Ashley walks in and I glance at her and countinued counting. She says nothing just sitting on her bed watching me.

My uncle which is treasure and Ashley dads walk in. Where's treasey? Ashley replies, I don't take care of her daily runs. I gotta be at work around 2ish so, I need someone to take me.

After I counted out 150,000 I say, what's wrong with yours? Ashley replies, I need a jump. My uncle replies, go tell pippie next door to hook it up to your sister red Impala. Ashley got up doing just that.

As she left my uncle spoke to me saying, you got some of that white girl on you? I reply, unc you know trease don't let us sale to you. He replies, I know Regina but she ain't gotta know. I reply, nah unc. You better go to who ever keep saling you that shit. Keep me out of it unc, I love you that much.

My unc replies, you still taking orders from treasure likes shes the oldest. You and Ashley kill me with that shit. She's the youngest telling y'all how to move... she cuts him off yelling shut up!

I'm not saling you dope because you be tripping after. This is for the steets, Not you. my dad and mom walking  around here cracked out. I grab my box of money putting everything back and taking my box with me. He just starred at me as I was walking passed him with my shoe box.

Roddy POV
I kicked everyone out who was in the trap when we pulled up. Aye cuh this video game shit over. King says, alright cuh. Roddy points at me, saying Y'all gotta go. Me and her got something to handle. King says, cuh fuck you fine this your girl Rod? Roddy replies, cuh nah but it still ain't none of that. King was looking at treasure and just leaving out the trap with my lil homies.She says, this smart. You got an project unit to cook it up. I reply, so how you my competition in the streets and you don't cook up? But

She says, my dad was involved with the mafia when I was a kid. I was about 15 years old are so....

Flashback pov
My dad was getting High with the product instead of saling it. He use to cook it for me or, the mob members will. But after he smoked all of doms product, dom was planning on taking him out.

Before I knew about the mob, I was from Westside piru. And I was watching these nigga trying to take my dad out. I was in my Toyota just posted smoking. I see a guy in all black hop out a car going on the side of my house. So I get out following him.

Long story short....
I caught dude trying to kill my dad before he did. I used his ass as leverage for my dads life. I told dom in a week I'll give him what my dad owes. He had a 2 million dollar fee he owed dom. I payed him back in a week, and dom was impressed. He said I was a natural at this and ever since than... I never needed to know how to cook it. I can get it off, like it's water or candy. I just always had a person for dat.

I say, well you right but we here now. So you gone have to learn.

Treasure POV
Roddy begans boiling water and cutting the dope with a blade. He looks at my hands than began washing his hands off. I say, what you doing? He walks up to me and grabs my hand looking at my knuckles.

He says, come on. And he began walking through the hallway to the bathroom. I questioned, why am I following you to the bathroom? He laughs say, cuh dam your mind in the gutter. He takes out the first aid kit waving it up saying, you can't cook dope with open cuts. You'll basically smoking it, the route you trying to take. The dope get in that cut and it's over. I got some gloves for you. But we gotta patch up them scratches. Now come sit on this toilet for I can do this shit for you.

She looked at me shocked smiling saying, oh we playing doctor now? He laughs replying , shut up cuh.. and began using an alcohol pad on my knuckles.

I jump a little, ahhh I moaned. He replies, my bad cuh it's done. And he puts a bandage on my hand. He replies, your hand purple cuh. I reply, I know that's why I hate to fight and rather shoot. I move my hand away from his... I get up and we was just looking at each other in the eyes.I say, you got some beautiful eyes. Hazel right? He pushes my hair behind my ear saying, yeah cuh hazel. He reaches in for a kiss, I back up dodging the kiss.

I look around awkwardly saying, I'm sorry it's just... he replies, nah you good. It's my fault, I should'nt had did that. I thought we was having a moment. I was about to talk... nah it's just... he cuts me off saying, just drop it cuh. Let's get back to work... he immediately walks out the bathroom.