𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝 3☦︎︎

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚊 ❣︎

The game had just started

The game had just started. I felt like I was at a NFL game seeing all these people. Our team was playing against the ole miss. A team that probably won't win this game. I'm just saying that shit cause I go to university of miami. I don't know who gone win this damn game. I hope they hurry up. I know I don't have nothing to do after this but I'm just saying.

"Don't forget we're going to a party after this"M'kai semi yelled since it was so loud. Shit I forgot about the party. I just want this night to be over with.

As I was watching the game,I can see Travis dancing on the side of field with his buddies. I smiled a bit watching his ugly ass dance then turn back to the game. But before he did, he looked at me in the stands and waved. Some girls thought he was waving at them but wasn't.

"Ouuuu I see you. You got Travis sprung off you"Kai said laughing.

"He is not sprung. He have tons of bitches he can have"I said.

"Girrrrlllll, I know you want Travis. Stop telling yourself no and just yes"Kai said.

"M'kai"I laugh. "Shut up"

After the game, me and Kai walked to the car dancing to the band that was playing in the background. We won which was great but I was happy cause it was finally over.

That was the longest game ever.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ( 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 )

"Oh my god. This is huge"I looked around at the party. I never been to a big ass party like this. Not in high school or just a party. I never knew college parties was like this.

"For real. Come on let's get a drink"Kai pulled my hand towards the bar. The bar was full of guys who was laughing and staring at the girls on the dance floor. "Hey Brian. How are you?"I heard Kai said. She kissed this guy cheek and was smiling down.

"Who yo frien?"the guy ask.

"This is Kataleya. She's a student here"M'Kai said.

"Ahhh, so you the girl Travis been talking about"the guy said. I didn't know Travis was talking about me. What the hell he be saying to them?

"Ohh really"I said. "What he be saying?"

"I ain't no snitch. But it's good things tho"

Mhmm, good things my ass.

"Okay"I nodded my head. M'kai handed me a drink and waved goodbye to the guy. We walk towards the back going to the backyard. "Where is Jocelyn?"I ask M'kai.

"Probably still at the stadium. They fucking coach do too much"Kai said then sip her drink.

The party became more more bigger. More people was coming in and then the football team showed up. I became nervous cause I didn't want to see Travis. People already think me and him seeing each other but that's not the case. Travis is just a friend. I already have somebody and that somebody is trevante.

"Hey Leya"Travis walked up to me with a smile on his face. "I didn't know you like to party"

"Uhhh. I actually don't like to party"I said. "M'kai dragged me to the game and party"

"Good thing she did. I was tired of looking at the same females"Travis laughed.

"You mean, your tired of fucking the same girls"I said.

"Fucking the same girls"he laughed. "Leya, I ain't fucking anymore. I'm focusing on my football career"

"That's good too"I smiled.

Just then some light skin guy and his crew walked out towards Travis. I looked at the guy then Travis thinking do he know him.

"Wassup trav"the guy said. "That game was good. You did good"the guy handed him some cash.

"You gambling again?"Travis ask him.

"You already know how I get down so don't, don't go there"the guy said.

"Trayvon!"M'kai came up to us grabbing the guy arm. "I miss you boo"

"Kai, we ain't together. How many times I have to tell you that?"

"Trayvon, I know we ain't together. I'm talking about you coming over and giving me what I want"M'kai let go his arm and put her hands on her hips. The guys near us was all like 'ohhhhhhh'.

"And what is that?"Trayvon ask.

"Some sex and weed"M'kai said. I shook my head a bit giggling at her.

"Who yo frien?"Trayvon ask M'kai.

"This is Kataleya, she's a friend of mine"Travis said.

"Every girl in college is a friend of yours huh"Trayvon said. "Yo ass gone catch something" he shook his head and walked away from us going back inside the house.

"He was nice"

__________________

Travis

Trayvon

Trayvon