𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝟼☦︎︎

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚊❣︎

"I'm sooooo hungry right now

"I'm sooooo hungry right now. Why can't we get something to eat?"M'Kai ask Jocelyn as we walk around Miami Beach. I don't know what Jocelyn tryna do cause me and M'kai don't wanna stay here. Too many men keep looking at me and I don't like that.

"Girlssssssss. We are shopping for some clothes for the party tomorrow so stop the complaining and let's go"Jocelyn kept on walking.

"Bitch we know we shopping but hell can we stop and get something to eat"M'kai said. Jocelyn sigh heavily shaking her head. "I know your ass hungry too" M'kai walk to this food place that was near us. Now I'm happy cause I can finally sit down and taste some food.

We finally sat down at table that was inside the cool air. I took out my phone looking at some notifications and text messages. Why haven't trevante text me yet? I sigh scratching my head.

"Now Jocelyn, why the hell we need more clothes to go to this party?"M'kai ask.

"Cause this is a sorority house. You have to look your best if you wanna get in"Jocelyn said.

"What if I don't have any money for fancy clothes?"I ask her.

"Tonight I wanted to show y'all something"Jocelyn smirked.

"I thought the party was tonight?"I ask.

"No that's tomorrow night"M'kai smacked her lips at Jocelyn.

"We could be doing this shopping shit tomorrow"M'kai said.

"That's if you want to"Jocelyn said.

"Soooooo. What you wanted to show us?"

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛(𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝)

Me and M'kai walked in this strip club looking for Jocelyn

Me and M'kai walked in this strip club looking for Jocelyn. Is this the place she wanted to show us? M'kai was dancing to the music but me, I kept looking around at the men and the strippers.

I felt M'kai tap my shoulder and pointed out. "I see Jocelyn"she said. I look at the strip pole seeing Jocelyn in a split bouncing her ass. There was this lady bucking her head up giving her money and touching her ass. Jocelyn quickly shut that down.

"Was this her surprise?"I ask M'kai.

"Yeah. Let's go find a seat and wait till her ass is done"M'kai said. I nodded my head walking with M'kai to a table. We sat down waiting on Jocelyn ass. "This club poppin. I see why the club i work at ain't shit"

"Wait. You work as a stripper too?"I ask M'kai.

"Yassss. And I love it cause I make that gwap quick and the niggas don't care how much they spending on bitch"M'kai stick out her tongue while twerking.

"Why you always say drop you off at McDonald's if you work at a strip club?"I ask.

"Cause I didn't want you to judge me or Jocelyn"

"I'm not a judging person M'kai. If that's the life you choose I won't stop"I said.

"Ohh. Here comes Jocelyn"M'kai said. Jocelyn walk up to us with her outfit on that showed all her goodies. "Now bitch, why you didn't tell me you work as a stripper?"

"Cause I wanted it to be a surprise"Jocelyn said. "Ya like"

As them two started talking, I kept thinking about Sandra and how she was a stripper. I still wanna know did she died because of that job or was it something else.

"Kataleya, I want you to meet my boss. He's a great guy"Jocelyn grab my hand leading me to the back. M'kai followed us still dancing. "Chanel, where Craig at?"

"In his office"the girl said and walked away. We went up to the office knocking on the door. We waited and waited till finally someone open the door.

There was two men in the office. One was the security guard and there was another one behind the desk. I guess that's Craig.

"Hey. I have two new girls for you today"Jocelyn said. Wait what!! Two new girls? I don't wanna work here. My mother will kill me.

"Ummmm, I don't know if I wanna do this. I don't dance and specially not when I'm half naked"I said.

"Kataleya. You don't have a job nor any money so you might as well take this job or just don't have a job at all"Jocelyn said.

"And who paying for your car note?"M'kai ask.

"My mother"—"someone who's gonna find out"I said.

"Look, how about I just have you working bar and that's it"Craig said. "You don't have to get on the pole dancing"

"Yeah but the bar don't make enough money. That's like $2 an hour"Jocelyn said.

"Oh my god. Come on Kataleya"—"We will be right with you"M'kai said.

Should I do this? What will my mother think?