𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝟾☦︎︎

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 ☠︎︎

I knew Kataleya was pissed off cause I didn't want to tell her about my situation which wasn't really nothing

I knew Kataleya was pissed off cause I didn't want to tell her about my situation which wasn't really nothing. I didn't have a situation, I just lied to her saying that I did. She doesn't know that I'm coming to Miami. Officially moving down there. Randy decided to stay in Chicago. See if anything goes down while I'm gone.

I'm still shock that Arnold and Kataleya mother is in Mississippi together after everything that man put her through. All because he wanted pookie dead. Shiddd I wanted him dead too but not dead dead.

I walked through the house looking at some pictures of me and my family. Ima miss them. But ima be back when my nephew is born.

"Tre"I heard my mother calling me. I made my way to the kitchen seeing her sip on some wine while eating some strawberries. "You leaving today?"she ask.

"Y-Yeah. I'm moving to Miami"I said. "Y'all gone be alright?"

"Yeah. We been alright but I just don't see why you chasing after a little girl who probably don't want you!"my mother semi yelled.

"You don't know that. You don't know if I'm leaving because there's more money in Miami"I said. I sigh heavily shaking my head. "This the reason why I'm leaving"

"Why? Cause of me"my mom stood up from the stool. She looked at me deep in my eyes. "You know I'm telling you the truth. That girl don't love you like you think she do"

"And how the hell you know! You don't know what we got going on!"I yelled. She didn't say anything. She kept quiet till teagan came downstairs. "I'm leaving"

I quickly walk out the kitchen going to the front door. I didn't even look back. Just kept going.

𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚒

The sun was down and the air felt great down here

The sun was down and the air felt great down here. People was scrambling trying to get to their families. I made my way to the bus so they can drop me off at the rental place. I need a car so I can get around.

I finally made it to the car rental place asking for the car I paid for. It wasn't to fancy. A nice Nissan Maxima that I can drive around. I hop in the car turning it on. I made my way out the garage going into the Miami city.

All the lights flashed down on me as I drove around looking for a hotel to stay at. I didn't want to pop up on Kataleya yet. I know she mad at me for telling her that I'm not moving to Miami. But that was a lie.

I pulled up to this hotel that was decent enough for me to sleep at. I parked the car and made my way inside the lobby.

"Welcome to holiday inn. How may I help you?"the receptionist smiled.

"Yeah I need a room for two nights. How much will it be?"I ask.

"$190"the lady said. "Is that it?"

"Yeah that's it"I nodded my head. I paid the lady for my room and grab my key.

As I was bout to walk back to my car, I saw this girl walking inside the hotel with long heels on and a black dress.

"Jocelyn, where the fuck you going?"I heard a guy say. The girl turn to him with a angry look.

"Leave me alone Travis"the girl said and walked off.

I just kept going minding my own business.