𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝟻☦︎︎

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 ☠︎︎

It's my second day off house arrest

It's my second day off house arrest. I miss being out on the streets just riding around making money and shit. Them days ain't over with. Right now Chicago ain't it. Making a move to Miami is a huge step. I don't wanna go to Miami just cause Kataleya there. I also wanna go cause of the money I can make.

But I don't think my mom and sister would be happy that I'm moving to Miami. I have to though. I promise Kataleya that I would be with her. Hopefully she didn't find somebody else.

"Tre, mom wants you"teagan came in my room rubbing her stomach. I sigh a bit getting up from bed walking out my room. I made my way to her room to see what she want.

"Yes"I stood by the doorway.

She looked up from her phone. "What are you going to do with your life?"

"Ma—"i was cut off by her shaking her head.

"No. I mean it"—"you need a job and a house for yourself"she shook her head sighing. "I don't know where I went wrong"

"You never went wrong ma"I cover my face for bit thinking on how ima tell her that I'm leaving to Miami in a few days. "I wanted to tell you something"

"What"

"I'm moving to Miami in a few days"I said. All my mom did was shook her head. Like always. "Can you say something"

"Go"was all she said and laid down. I just shook it off and walked away.

When I was going back to my room, I heard teagan behind me scoffing. "You really going to Miami just so you can see Kataleya who probably with some other nigga"

"Teagan shut up"I said lowly.

"No I'm not. Why are you leaving Chicago? Miami don't have shit down there"Teagan said. Teagan rolled her eyes and walked away going back to her room. Her pregnant ass better calm down and go by her baby daddy. Or go find him. Word on the streets is pookie ass left Chicago as well. I don't know where this nigga at. All I know is......

I'm going to Miami to go find my babygirl.