𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝 𝟺 ☦︎︎

𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 ☠︎︎

As the months went by, I just kept thinking about where this lifestyle will take me? Will it take me to jail? Or 6 feet under? I kept thinking I should stop selling drugs and trying to be kingpin of Chicago

As the months went by, I just kept thinking about where this lifestyle will take me? Will it take me to jail? Or 6 feet under? I kept thinking I should stop selling drugs and trying to be kingpin of Chicago. That shit didn't work out well.

"Tre"my mom walked in my room. "Your probation officer is here"

"Tell him to come upstairs"I said. I continue to do my sit ups as I waited for my probation officer to come upstairs.

"Trevante"he came in the room with another guy. "How you doing my man?"

"I'm good. Tired of looking at these walls"I said sitting up looking at them.

"We know you are, that's why today is the day we take off the ankle monitor and your free to go"my probation officer said.

Hearing made me so happy. I'm free to go. Sounded like I was getting out of jail. The man sat in my chair and made me sign some papers. I had to take a drug test before they left just to make sure I didn't take no drugs while home. Which I didn't.

After signing papers and taking a drug test, they finally left me alone and went on bout they day. I quickly hop in the shower so I can get the hell out this house and visit randy ass.

Time to let the streets know, I'm back.

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎)

"Yoooo"Randy dap me then hugged me tight. Like, damn nigga let me go for a bit. "Damn man I miss you"

"Mannnn get away from me with all that loving shit"I laugh.

"You know you miss it too"randy said. "Damn, how long has it been?"

"Few months. But it was well deserve though"I said. "Arnold ass in jail and he know not to fuck with me"

"Uhhh about Arnold...."Randy looked at his phone. "That nigga out of jail and moved to Mississippi"

"Wait..."I stop and thought about what Kataleya said. She said her momma moved to Mississippi to start over with her life while Kataleya is in Miami.

"What?"Randy narrowed his eyebrows.

"Kataleya mother is in Mississippi as well"I said.

"You don't think he down there tryna kill her mother?"randy ask.

"I don't know but I need to call Kataleya and let her know that Arnold is in Mississippi with her momma"I said.

Shit, she could be in danger.