Chapter Thirteen: Realization

The team had spent the rest of Thursday afternoon setting up Goto's security equipment around Nyonic and the surrounding areas.

Friday came, and a plan was put into place with the help of Nyonic and it's staff.

It was 8:25 PM, and the team was preparing to leave for the club. Everything was in place, staff knew they'd be on their way, cameras were set up around perimeter and nearby businesses and establishments had been warned beforehand.

They had everything they needed for their plan to go smoothly.

Their only issue was their lack of information on each criminal's quirks.

For all they knew, one of them could've had a stealth quirk that would make it all the more difficult to catch them.

Kaminari felt a sick feeling in his stomach as he waited patiently in the garage, his uncertainty was eating at him, but the determination to catch those fuckers was enough to keep his head straight. He was leaning against the door of the car they'd be taking, wearing a neat, button up shirt, rolled up just before the elbow; all black, including the dress shoes. He wore a silver wristwatch along his right wrist, a built-in speaker was included in order for conversations to be recorded, it was only one-way however. On his hands, a variation of his hero gloves, which were black instead of white, and would blend better with his attire. His undercover role for tonight, a Club Nyonic waiter.

Sero was standing next to him in his hero suit, holding his helmet in the crook of his elbow.

"5 minutes to go-time people, hurry it up," Mokuteki said, passing by the guys lounging around in the garage.

"We would be quicker, but the ladies are still getting ready," Sero tossed his helmet back and forth between both palms like a basketball, expressing his boredom.

Karada had stepped out into the garage next, tying her bright, yellow hair back into a ponytail. She was in her hero attire as well.

"Oh, Karada, are they done yet? How much longer are we going to wait?" Kaminari asked, trying to fix the cuffs of his shirt. Karada opened her mouth to reply before the doors behind her opened.

"No need, lets go," someone stepped out into the garage. Sero did a surprised double take and ended up dropping his helmet.

Jirou came from the steps wearing a slim, halter dress that showed her cleavage through a diamond shaped hole. The skirt hugged her hips and travelled only to her thighs, strong, tight legs only seemed to taunt the two of them. A necklace hung around her neck, accentuating the gap in her dress where her chest was bare.

Now this was something Kaminari would've never imagined a person like her in.

Damn. Was the only thing he could think.

Round 2: Jirou. 1-1

Ashido stepped out a few seconds later, matching Jirou's look with a scandalous, blue dress to fully capture her curves and bust. It seemed irresistibly impossible for someone to not want either of them.

"So, we leaving or what?" Jirou held a small handbag as she approached, bringing her fingers up to her hair to fix a concealed earpiece to her right ear.

Kaminari and Sero blinked with awe, not realizing they'd been staring for so long. They both felt an uncomfortable jab in their ribcages, making them jump and turn to the brunet standing between them.

"Hey, don't lose your heads fellas," Goto chuckled, slipping past them to enter his surveillance van.

"What are you talking about? I'm totally fine," Sero scooped his helmet from the floor with his tape, whirling around to hop into another vehicle.