23 Headaches & heartbreaks

Nivaan's POV

Flashback 1

My sister Shyra was a topper probably not just of the class but of the stream. Her attendance was 100% always. And I was the opposite. I would get into extra curricular activities and manage to get marks just above average. No one would even believe if I told she was my sister. And that's what Shyra preferred too. So I never told anyone until one day my sister began missing classes. People told me this was happening since a week.

I searched for her all over the campus and finally found her in one of the rooms crying.

"Di I've been looking for you all over.." I said when she wiped her tears.

"Go away from here Nivu" She said.

"Di.. You can share things with me.. I wouldn't tell a soul. You can trust me.. I'm your family. " I said

"That's the whole problem. You are family" She replied sobbing.

"Di.. There's nothing like that" I said hugging her.

"I just can't tell you the whole thing Nivu. It's just that I'm in love with this one guy and-"

"Di.. You never told me.. Regardless did he hurt you? Is that why you're crying.. Tell me and muh thod dunga uska... " I said when she smiled through the tears.

"Shyra Di Aap yahan ho?" I heard a voice.

"Innayat? " She said and went to her hugging.

"Don't worry The arrangements have been made. All I need is a witness from your side. " She said when Di looked at me.

"What? Why're you looking at me like that? " I asked when Innayat looked at me.

I hadn't spoken to Inaayat after she joined RAW. I just couldn't face her. Whether it was Arjun or Adil or my own self to blame I had pushed a girl into the claws of danger

"Are you really that dumb Nione Mallick?"

She probably doesn't hate me, That only makes me even more guilty

"Watch your tone Inaayat" I said taking a step forward.

"Nivu, come on she's like my little sister"

"That's impossible you know.."

"And why is it impossible Mr 64?"

"Because Shyra defines beauty and grace.. And well you.. "

"I can punch people in the face" She said about to punch me but all thanks to the heels that she wore she was about to trip when I held her and smirked

"You're just a kid who can't walk" He said.

"And you're a kid who can't talk Nione"

Shyra face palmed.

"Acha fine now let's go. " She said as I kept walking but my gaze never left hers

As we got into the auto Di looked at me and held my hand.

"I want you to help me tomorrow Nivaan I'm eloping tomorrow and before that since we're getting married in the registrar office. I'll need you to come as a witness please" She said.

"But Di.. Shaadi and now? We have a lot of time. I'll convince at home" I assured.

"That's the problem Nivu.. I don't have time... I'm pregnant" She said.