14

"Okay I've got the snacks for our girls spa night." Bria said, placing the tray of food on the table. "Can't have the birthday girl and her dama looking crazy tomorrow."

"Does this mean we're having waffles tomorrow?" Olivia asks, reaching for a few pieces of popcorn.

Bria laughs, walking back into the kitchen. "Yes I can do the waffle bar." She said, placing 3 champagne glasses down. "Sparkling Cider for the ladies and Champagne for the adult."

The girls giggle, "A toast to Olivia." Monse said, grabbing a glass.

"To Olivia," Bria said before taking a sip.

"Thank you guys. Really, for everything."

"You're apart of the family." Monse said, hugging Olivia.

"She's right." Bria said, placing her glass down. "I don't make my the waffle bar for just anybody."

✨✨✨✨✨

"Bria, why are you in sweatpants?! Why did you even change your clothes?!"Ruby asks.

"First of all, don't yell at me. Second, I did the final touches this morning and some of the paint is still wet. I wanted to change out of that dress anyways." She said, "Now, is it centered?"

Ruby rolls his eyes, "Little more to your right."

Bria sighs and places the banner in place. "Now I will go home to change." She said, getting off the step stool.

"Bria!"

Bria turns around to see Geny walking towards her. "Hey, Mrs Martinez."

"I just want to thank you." She said. Bria raises her eyebrow. "You've been like a big sister to Olivia. Last night is something I think she needed."

Bria smiles, "No problem."

"See you later tonight?"

Bria nods, "I'm just gonna shower and change. It was hot in the church." She said, making Geny laugh.  She walks back to her house to see Oscar waiting outside. "Not right now Oscar, I have to get showered and changed."

"Alright, lets go."

Bria rolls her eyes and opens her front door. Oscar went to his usual spot on her bed as she  goes straight to the bathroom. "You're really gonna sit here as I get ready?"

"Yep." Bria shake her head and closes the bathroom door.  Oscar smirks as he starts to go through his phone.

20 minutes later, Bria appears from a steaming bathroom. She sits at her vanity and proceeds to get ready. Her eyes glance away and notice Oscar staring. "What fool?"

Oscar laughs, "Nothing."

Bria stops and turns to look at Oscar, "what's so funny?"

He continues to laugh, "Nothing."

Bria rolls her eyes as she turns back to the mirror. "If you're just gonna make fun, you can leave." She said, continuing her makeup.

Oscar gets off the bed and walks over towards her. "Come here." He said.

"Oscar I'm gonna be late." She said, searching for a new brush. He takes the brush out of her hand and lifts her up. "Oscar! My towel-"

Before she could finish, he slowly pulls her in for a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." The words just flew out without even a second thought. Oscar smiles and pecks her lips once more. Bria quickly pulls him back in deepening the kiss.