Chapter 3

Hello Everyone,

I'm back with the 3rd chapter.

Enjoy and keep voting and commenting. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ariana's POV

After noting the room number I am going to attend, I decided to go and see Adrian. He just walked out 2 minutes before.

"Oh, you have to attend a patient all alone." – Elena exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know. This might be my test to check if I am ready to "face the world".

"Wait wait, you are DeCostello?" – Tyler asked shocked.

Oh, not again!!

"Yes, I am Ariana Grace DeCostello daughter of Nicholas DeCostello, the owner of this hospital." – I answered annoyed.

"Why didn't you tell us?" – He asked

"Guess what you never asked and I seriously don't want to be the popular one". – I informed him.

"Hey, you are really different from others. You don't like to flaunt your family name like it is an Oscar Award. You are not one of those snobbish rich whores there." – She told pointing to another group of girls standing there and flirting with others.

"No I am not and that is why I wanted to be friends with you. Anyways, now let me go and meet Ad.. I mean Dr. Martinez before he calls my brother and start whining".

"OK bye and all the best for your first day". They told together.

"Thank you and same to you. Bye" I waved to them and went to find Adrian's office.

I asked one of the janitors to help me and she showed me his office.

"This way Ma'am." - She showed me the directions.

I thanked her and finally reached his office. I stood outside for a good five minutes thinking of what and what not to say. Suddenly, a sound startled me.

"You can come in you know" – Adrian spoke.

How the hell did he know I am outside?

I cautiously opened the door and I fell in awe with the office. It was simple yet elegant.

 It was simple yet elegant

"Good morning Sir". I wished him.

"Good morning to you too Ariana or Miss DeCostello. What should I call you?"

"Whatever you wish to call Sir. I am comfortable with both". I told him.

"I will call you Miss DeCostello while we are out of this room otherwise Ariana". He told me.

I nodded my head.

"When did you start calling me sir? I heard you calling me a jerk in the morning".